shenmue track question

(Chapters 3-6)

shenmue track question

Postby nineinchneil » Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:51 am

you'll have to forgive me if this is common knowledge. i recently heard the song 'by this river' by brian eno, and could swear that the music from that song is used in either shenmue 1 or 2. can someone confirm that for me? it's been driving me nuts for weeks now, since i can't find any mention of it online.
thanks.
nineinchneil
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Re: shenmue track question

Postby LanDC » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:35 am

nineinchneil wrote:you'll have to forgive me if this is common knowledge. i recently heard the song 'by this river' by brian eno, and could swear that the music from that song is used in either shenmue 1 or 2. can someone confirm that for me? it's been driving me nuts for weeks now, since i can't find any mention of it online.
thanks.

I don't really know who Brian Eno is, but I managed to track down the song. Um... The music resembles the beginning of Shenmue's main theme just a bit, is that what you were thinking?
LanDC
News Poster
News Poster

Postby nineinchneil » Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:24 am

i was thinking of it being an actual track that plays while you're running around town or something. at first i thought it might be dobuita, but i think it's from the second part. i think i'm gonna have to go through the game again to find out. . .
nineinchneil
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:51 pm

ive been downloading some of the shenmue 2 music[very cool by the way]. Can anyone tell me if the song thats played the morning after you get beat up be rens gang on there???and if so what is it called?
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Daemos » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:10 pm

thebestbit wrote:Can anyone tell me if the song thats played the morning after you get beat up be rens gang on there???and if so what is it called?

Here:
http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?/pl ... tra/05.zip It's also on this page.
Daemos
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:23 am

thanks for that :D
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Return to Shenmue II