Has anyone replayed Shenmue II

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Birty » Tue May 06, 2003 6:36 pm

I replay Shenmue 2 several times simply becasue it is Shenmue, I adore it, and that goes with everyone else in these forums, that's why we're here.

(BTW this is my 99th post, I am posting my last 3 posts in each separate Shenmue forum, Shenmue I contains my 98th, this my 99th, and Shenmue III will contain my 100th post, may Shenmue live forever.)
Birty
Old School
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: TWH Birty2k
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Sonikku » Tue May 06, 2003 7:50 pm

Well, I'm a qurter of the way there. 8) I playing though it again as I didn't get machine gun fist. And when I DID look for it the move was gone! Why? Maybe Bai hu took it when he could as he knew I would of kicked his ass with it! Mwa ha ha...

Visit my soon-to-be rival nation of Shenmuq!
http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=segadreamcast
(Better flag coming soon)
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby kumo_no_yuza » Fri May 09, 2003 12:32 am

Sonikku wrote:Well, I'm a qurter of the way there. 8) I playing though it again as I didn't get machine gun fist. And when I DID look for it the move was gone! Why? Maybe Bai hu took it when he could as he knew I would of kicked his ass with it! Mwa ha ha...

Yeeeeah!!!!
that is translated as "machine gun fist" is a short range tecnique called also "three stars" used in wing tsun or jet kwoon do.... but there's more... is a "southern" move... totally opposed to northern based stiles like Ba ji quan.... (hakkyoken) or karate... that is the reason that I suppose why AM2 supervisor has included as "special" feature in the combat with Bai Hu... it represents how Ryo is "growing" also learning "local" styles... note that I think this were possible because (if you read the final ending scroll you'll find) the martial arts supervisor is a chinese, not a japanese...
a Japanese surely would add a Karate-like move!!!! :lol:
kumo_no_yuza
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Previous

Return to Shenmue II