Moves

(Chapters 3-6)

Moves

Postby Joe Pesci » Sat May 03, 2003 8:25 pm

What is youre favorite move to perform in Shenmue II,personally my absolute favorite is the elbow assault or maybe the machine gun fist...........

Also I have an answer to a question about baihu,you know when ryo goes down and sees baihu fighting,he says what was that move? Well I'll tell you,if you have learned the machine gun fist you perform the same exact move on him when you beat him....the only thing baihu does is a machine gun fist and a jumping spinning heelkick
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Anthers » Sat May 03, 2003 9:31 pm

That move is sort of like the machine-gun fist, but not quite the same. His has only three punches; machine-gun fist has six. His punches are all high punches; machine-gun fist goes high punch, mid-punch, high punch, high punch, mid-punch, high punch.

My favorite move would have to be the machine-gun fist or possibly the demon's triangle.
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Joe Pesci » Sat May 03, 2003 11:56 pm

How could demons triangle? you are not allowed to use it in shenmue II unless I am mistaken.....and if you can,can you tell me how?
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Sonikku » Sun May 04, 2003 1:06 am

How can you use demons triangle? The same way you could use the swallow flip in the first game. First read the scroll on disck 4 and learn it. Then save your game. After that go to shenmue collection and load the file. From there you can play almost any of the street fights like agenst the bai hu for instance. (In the first one you had to save a complete file were you learned swallow flip then when you play 70 man battle load the file. You can use the move in your updated moves list). My favorit move though? either the arm break fire or the shadow blade. Too bad in 2 you can't assign those long-ass moves to the r trigger and use them at your convience *darnit!*
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Joe Pesci » Sun May 04, 2003 1:13 am

I have another question. I beat Dou niu with elbow assult the ntire time, how about you guys?
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Malik Ishtahl » Sun May 04, 2003 2:24 pm

i love the machine gun fist. it is the best move ever. especially when u use it on baihu
Malik Ishtahl
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: Dre4life90
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: GTA Online

Postby hazuki-styler » Mon May 05, 2003 7:53 am

i like the machine gun fist and tornado kick !
hazuki-styler
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Joe Pesci » Mon May 05, 2003 5:27 pm

Ryo uses the machine gun fist on baihu and baihu performs the same exact move on his opponent, a machine gun fist and jumping heel kick. I looked into it again so I know it is the move
Joe Pesci
sUk 4 Life
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Juanfran » Tue May 06, 2003 5:37 am

Tornado kick rules
Juanfran
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby FutureMan » Tue May 06, 2003 12:08 pm

Whats the name of the move Tom teaches you, is it the tornado kick?

If so, thats a great one!

And the reverse elbow attack is an awesome defensive move.
FutureMan
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby SpringChick » Tue May 06, 2003 12:18 pm

FutureMan wrote:Whats the name of the move Tom teaches you, is it the tornado kick?

Yep, it is. :P
SpringChick
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Anthers » Tue May 06, 2003 8:48 pm

Kenji-san wrote:Ryo uses the machine gun fist on baihu and baihu performs the same exact move on his opponent, a machine gun fist and jumping heel kick. I looked into it again so I know it is the move

I've paused the game while performing moves so many times I know them by heart. Yes, that's right. I often have nothing better to do. I'm telling you it's similar but not exactly the same.
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby FutureMan » Wed May 07, 2003 12:52 pm

Also, I think the dragon spin is a great running move, its powerful and easy to do.
FutureMan
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Eyeman » Wed May 07, 2003 3:29 pm

My personal favorite is the Brutal Tiger, a.k.a Spin Kick. Its a pretty cool move. I also the the Tornado Kick and the Double Blow.
Eyeman
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Lord_Magneto » Wed May 07, 2003 10:20 pm

Counter Elbow Assault, with good timing it's nearly invincible. Also the opponent is stunned after it.
Lord_Magneto

Next

Return to Shenmue II