Pine Arcade

(Chapters 3-6)

Pine Arcade

Postby Sparky » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:31 am

Hi all,

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but im stumped as to how to get the 3rd floor of Pine Arcade to open up.

Ive spoke to the girl in tomatoe, and spoke to Eileen at Pigeon Park but still the floor is closed.

Is there another requirement or do I need to revisit them and try to talk at different stages of the game?

Ive played the game tonnes of times over the last few years on both Xbox and the dreamcast versions, and just trying to unlock some of the more difficult senerios..with not that much progress :lol:

Thank you muchly in advance...
Sparky
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby O Rei do Frango Assado » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:41 am

Now, it's been a while, but I think that now it's just a matter of getting out of the Come Over Guest House and take a right into a small alley as soon as you leave the Come Over Guest House's door. You'll notice that now you can go to a place that was previously inaccessible and you can get there, among other things, a bronze medal. Then you can go the the 3rd floor of the arcade.

I think that's it, but I can't be 100% sure. It's been a long time.
O Rei do Frango Assado
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Dragon Light » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:36 am

after that you fight the tomatow shop girl tthen the orange hjaired girl then you must win a duck race after getting one near the place where you catch leaves in the temple then you get the gold medal quite a nice part of the game actually
Dragon Light
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Sparky » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:36 pm

Thank you for you help, yes I know which alley you mean. A narrow one just right of the Guest House...

Dragon Light, I heard that the 2 girls are quite tough fighters.

So you can also achive medals? Excellent! Thats something I havent come across before either.

I guess even after playing this game countless times there is always more to discover...

Thanks people! :)
Sparky
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Dragon Light » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:38 pm

yh enjoy dude
Dragon Light
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Gongjue » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:44 am

NOTES:

- the vacant lot is only open during the second disc after meeting izumi and eileen.

- you need to collect the bronze medal from the vacant lot; the vacant lot is only open once, be sure to get it when you go in there the first time.

- the vacant lot is not open during the chawan sign portion of the second disc.

- if you are playing on the xbox, the "second disc" starts after the first night with xiuying.
Gongjue
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Return to Shenmue II