Favorite scene?

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Ro bee bee » Thu May 01, 2003 3:23 pm

I think theres too many :D I liked it when Dou Nui fell through the floor, and when Ren and Ryo jumped between buildings!
Ro bee bee
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Lord_Magneto » Fri May 02, 2003 3:19 am

My favorite is the rooftop, both the moment you see Lan Di, and when he and Ryo stare eachother down as the heli takes Lan Di away. Aside from that, when Ren bet against Ryo and lost all his money.... that was too funny.
Lord_Magneto
Asia Travel Representative

Postby IwaoHazuki » Fri May 02, 2003 11:56 am

I like when Don Niu's boyfriend is chasing after Ryo and Ren with a chainsaw. 8)
IwaoHazuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Segaw
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Dragonslayer88 » Fri May 02, 2003 1:05 pm

I like the scene when you chase Wong and then Ryo jumps over the fence.
Dragonslayer88
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Sonikku » Fri May 02, 2003 1:28 pm

Yeah the rooftop part is great but really why does Ryo always have to fight a freak for the final boss? Well this may seem odd, but the part I enjoyed the most was the expresion on Ryo's face when you get to the 10 floor of the building with planks and ren says oh I took the elevator. The expresion was pricless!!
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby IwaoHazuki » Fri May 02, 2003 1:37 pm

Sonikku wrote:Yeah the rooftop part is great but really why does Ryo always have to fight a freak for the final boss? Well this may seem odd, but the part I enjoyed the most was the expresion on Ryo's face when you get to the 10 floor of the building with planks and ren says oh I took the elevator. The expresion was pricless!!

Haha, you should have seen my face. Even more priceless than Ryo's. :shock:
IwaoHazuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Segaw
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Jacob Marley » Fri May 02, 2003 1:40 pm

My favorite scene was where Ren and Ryo are handcuffed and forced to work together as a team while being chased by Dou Niu and his gang.
Jacob Marley
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Lord_Magneto » Fri May 02, 2003 4:20 pm

Just about every scene with Ren in it is priceless.
Lord_Magneto

Postby Zhao » Fri May 02, 2003 7:47 pm

i hated that part with Don Niu at the end

with the pauses i messed that part up so many times

i think the end scene is the best.
Zhao
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Anthers » Fri May 02, 2003 8:09 pm

Basically, I cracked up at any scene involving Dou Niu. That guy was an absolute riot.
Anthers
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby SStrunks » Sat May 03, 2003 3:47 am

The rooftop scene was great....but i know a better scene then that in Shenmue 2. It's the scene where Ren and Ryo was searching the "HE/SHE" apartment and Ryo picks up a box of jewlery and Ren comes over and says something like this "ill be keeping this" and stuffs it in his pockets..... Its pretty funny
SStrunks

Postby TEEPO™ » Sat May 03, 2003 10:30 am

I love the scene when Ryo and Ren are handcuffed together and their trying to escape, sometime I purposely fail the QTE for a laugh.
TEEPO™
Banned
Banned

Currently playing: with my sister

Postby SpikyAd » Sat May 03, 2003 2:45 pm

Lol, sometimes I do that to
SpikyAd
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Julio III » Sun May 04, 2003 7:49 pm

my favourite bits are just walking round talking with shenhua.

but for a scene, the one which sucked me in alot was the one on disc 4 with the river and chasing after shenhua and the deer. the sound of the rain did it for me i think.

i also remember really liking a scene with wong on top of a boat, but i think thats more cuz i was like "wo, its my favourite song off the orchestral cd finally been used!"

and thinking about it now, so many scenes are coming back. like finally getting Zhu Yuan Da to explain stuff, after all that hunting him down and getting some proper juicy info.

also the Ziming flashback. made it clear that ryo could easily turn into a Lan Di character
Julio III
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby kumo_no_yuza » Fri May 09, 2003 6:36 am

Sonikku wrote:Yeah the rooftop part is great but really why does Ryo always have to fight a freak for the final boss? Well this may seem odd, but the part I enjoyed the most was the expresion on Ryo's face when you get to the 10 floor of the building with planks and ren says oh I took the elevator. The expresion was pricless!!

YEAH!!! One day of another I must keep a screenshot of this!!!!!!

For the "combat" scene... indiscuss..... The "classic" (mighty, unbelievable..etc.etc.) Rooftop fight

For story and suspance.... final part.... the two Big stones..... and "The one who holds the Phoenix!!!
kumo_no_yuza

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue II