Favorite scene?

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Silas » Fri May 09, 2003 9:08 am

Sonikku wrote:Yeah the rooftop part is great but really why does Ryo always have to fight a freak for the final boss? Well this may seem odd, but the part I enjoyed the most was the expresion on Ryo's face when you get to the 10 floor of the building with planks and ren says oh I took the elevator. The expresion was pricless!!
I used to pimp this scene all the time, but no-one took any notice on the old forums! It's my single favourite scene. However, kumo_no_yuza I've taken the photograph of it, and imv it just doesn't work. You need the context.

I always keep a save file (DC and XBox) on the 10th floor so I can watch it again.

Classiest scene in the whole game, though, is the moment you get the final Command QTE when fighting Dou Niu. I love the quick zooms on everyone's faces, and the repeated slap as Ryo does the initial dodge before CounterElbowAssaulting Dou Niu.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Fri May 23, 2003 9:54 pm

The rooftop scene is great... with Lan Di staring Ryo down, and just the whole scene was great... tough CQTE though :lol:
I also like when Ren handcuffs Yuan to the back of the elevator and even though she tells him what he wants he throws the trash can on her anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Araviel » Sat May 24, 2003 11:15 am

Any scene with Ren, I also loved Ryo's expression when Ren told him about the elevator lol, and for some reason I love the scene where Ren tries to kick the elevator when following Yuan and he stumble in instead and u hear this large bang and a sigh from Ryo lol
Araviel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Cpt. Ultimate K Prime » Sat May 24, 2003 11:43 am

Araviel wrote:Any scene with Ren, I also loved Ryo's expression when Ren told him about the elevator lol, and for some reason I love the scene where Ren tries to kick the elevator when following Yuan and he stumble in instead and u hear this large bang and a sigh from Ryo lol

Yeah, I remember that scene too... thanks...
Cpt. Ultimate K Prime
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Cyberman » Sun May 25, 2003 7:06 pm

The fight on the rooftop.
Cyberman
Sailor
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Kâiñ » Sun Jun 01, 2003 3:12 pm

My best scene is the fight against baihu because it really shows how well ryo's
martial arts is progressing the final move he does is really excellent
The elbow slam into a jumping spinning back kick.

SOON HE'LL BE UNTOUCHABLE
Kâiñ
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Mr.Hazuki » Sun Jun 01, 2003 5:50 pm

I really enjoyed making Baihu cry blood after i slamed his ass 2 the ground and used machine gun fist(if u bought the scroll)on him. also i enjoyed ryo's elbow slamming into do nui at the end.but how the hell does Lan Di have a Heli copter? :?
Mr.Hazuki
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Previous

Return to Shenmue II