Shenmue II- PROFILES ON ALL 600+ CHARACTERS (EVENTUALLY!!)

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby Akio » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:32 am

Hehe, I'm glad to see that you didn't forget that you had a site to finish, Miles. ;)

I'm always also impatient to see the pages on Chi You Men and Yellow Heads... :P

But I have a question: doesn't it miss part of the members of Heavens? I played Shenmue 2 recently, and it seemed to me that they were more numerous than on your page… :?
Akio
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Miles Prower » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:38 pm

Akio wrote:But I have a question: doesn't it miss part of the members of Heavens? I played Shenmue 2 recently, and it seemed to me that they were more numerous than on your page… :?

That's true, but a lot of the character models used for the Heavens members are extremely basic and with low-detail, and I believe a lot of these same models are used throughout the game as people in crowds at gambling houses, street fights, arm wrestling locations e.t.c. For example if you look at the non-interactive people you can't talk to hanging about in the harbor when you first get off the boat, many have Heavens logos on their shirts!

So basically the point I'm trying to make is that these aren't considered to be proper "characters"; I'm essentially going by the Heavens' members that are listed in the Heavens member section in the Shenmue II Perfect Guidebook, and apparently these are the only ones the producers named and gave profiles. I hope that made sense :P
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Maccam16 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Miles, do you still intend on re-upping this site? I'm really curious about this man who hustled me at darts and then proceeded to make racist remarks about the Japanese.

Crappy cell phone pic incoming:

Maccam16

Previous

Return to Shenmue II