Kowloon Buildings Raid

(Chapters 3-6)

Postby El Rápido » Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:25 am

Wow! I think I could be the original writer of the GameFaq's thread. Cool of you guys to do it properly....I still have the software and the website for tracking all the room info if you guys are interested. Drop me a line....

On another note, I'm so glad I didn't put too much time into fill my little database, since it doesn't look like there were such shocking or surprising things to be found. Too bad, I was really hoping for some top secret cool stuff....anyhow, if there's still some floors / rooms left, drop me a line too and I'll help out....
El Rápido
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Supa » Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:07 am

I will do whatever building or QUARTER ou give me. :P
Supa
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby McC » Tue May 04, 2004 2:15 pm

Are there any more buildings needing searched? If so I'll gladly inspect them and report the findings back here.

EDIT: By the looks of things, judging from the very first post in this thread, there is very little still to be searched. It looks like it's just Black Heaven Bldg in Stand Qr and Three Birds Bldg in Dimsum Qr. I'll search these buildings ASAP.
McC
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Lan Di-sama » Tue May 04, 2004 8:54 pm

I think those ones are free. Feel free to do them. This little project didn't really turn out so good, but there are a few interesting stuff.

Thanks for offering :) And though your not exactly new, welcome back.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Miles Prower » Mon Nov 15, 2004 4:11 am

I just wanted to revive this, and see if anyone would be willing to do the remaining buildings ^^
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Capsule Toys Maniac » Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:20 am

I'll try the Black heaven bldg.
I hoping it will be ready in a week. Have to start a new game again.
Capsule Toys Maniac
Master of the Three Blades

Postby extraordinarybadgrocer » Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:14 pm

I'm glad this topic has been revived. I haven't played 'mue II in a while. Exploring the buildings always breathes new life into the game! :)
extraordinarybadgrocer
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Lan Di-sama » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:22 pm

The God of Wealth, Black Heaven, and Three Birds Buildings are all left. If I get to Kowloon any time soon, I'll try to do at least one of the ones left.
Lan Di-sama
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby orient » Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:02 am

Hey guys, has anything interesting been discovered yet?
orient
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Miles Prower » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:20 am

Cheers Capsule Toy Maniac and Lan Di-sama ^^
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Capsule Toys Maniac » Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:02 am

Black heaven bldg.

In this building there is no *01 and *02 rooms, since Chunyan has a pretty big apartment...

103 - locked
104 - locked

203 - a room with a picture of a road and a tree or something. (hard to see)
204 - there is a Chinese writing on the wall. A white tee-shirt and a striped shirt in black and grey. There is also a green plant and a celing fan.

303 - empty birdcage, red fridge, a strange big thing made of iron and a TV.
304 - a blue toytrain! But no, I cant pick it up…

403 - a picture of a street in colour on the wall, a yellow fridge, a TV, an other one of this big iron thing, a red colourful desk and a box of matches (or cigarettes?)
404 - a Chinese writing on the wall,

503 - a blue child book.
504 - a brown toy dog. A big vase, a black bag and a low yellow fridge.

603 - locked
604 - locked

703 - a vase with red roses, a painting and three beds.
704 - some more Chinese writing, a TV, a yellow fridge and the same toy dog as in room 504

803 - same painting as in room 403 but bigger, and now when I think about it it’s the same as in room 203 but in other colours and much bigger. And the toy train is here too.
804 - an ugly blue-white vase and a scroll on the wall.

903 – a strange wooden box on a table, a big green plant and a white fridge.
904 – same old painting in small version, an ashtray and a green fridge with photos on.

1003 – a black shirt on the wall, a scroll and a box with a gun.
1004 – a strange box in the corner, some kind of clothing hanging on a hanger.

1103 – four umbrellas, a collector of umbrellas in this room?
1104 – the room of the shelves. (six of them) And a red fridge.

The entrance to Chunyans arena is on this floor.
1203 – a box with a gun.
1204 – another one of this toy dog.

1303 – black fridge, bowl of glass.
1304 – a pink! holder for paper. But it really makes a contrast to everything brown and grey in this room. And another of this painting (small).

But I found a strange thing. I first saw it in one of the 04 rooms. They are close to the entrance to the God of Wealth Building and when you are in the room and you zoom in on the wall a bit left of the door Ryo says “God of Wealth Building” as if there was a sign saying that, well it is. But the sign is outside the door. It seams as Ryo has some magical powers (x-ray) :lol:

But that’s not all, further up when the entrance to God of Wealth Building isn’t there he can still read the sign both by locking at the non existing sign and by going into the room and lock “trough” the wall. :shock: Creepy… ;)
Capsule Toys Maniac

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:05 am

Capsule Toys Maniac wrote:But I found a strange thing. I first saw it in one of the 04 rooms. They are close to the entrance to the God of Wealth Building and when you are in the room and you zoom in on the wall a bit left of the door Ryo says “God of Wealth Building” as if there was a sign saying that, well it is. But the sign is outside the door. It seams as Ryo has some magical powers (x-ray) :lol:

But that’s not all, further up when the entrance to God of Wealth Building isn’t there he can still read the sign both by locking at the non existing sign and by going into the room and lock “trough” the wall. :shock: Creepy… ;)

Hahahaha....I have GOT to try that :lol:
Nice job CTM ^^

EDIT: Oh, and I noticed Sailorstick did 1F-8F of the Ghost Hall Bldg., but not 9F and 10F--I'd be willing to do those ^^

EDIT AGAIN: Here they are;
9F- Rooms 901-4 and 909-912 are nowwhere to be found; presumably these were in the wrecked area in the middle of the building.

905- Dark. It has a TV, a few cupboards. There is an unnamed box of tissues on a table. There’s also a green fridge with photos on it.

906- Dark. Has a ceiling fan. There is one bunk bed, a coat and dress hanging on the wall, and a boxed gun on a table. There’s also a white fridge and a green suitcase on the floor.

907- Has a ceiling fan. There is a TV, a clock on the wall, what appears to be a boxed gun on a table, and two black sofas.

908- Dark, blue walls. There are two cupboards right in front of the windows. There is a clock on the wall, a big vase and a green fridge with photos on it (get really sick of seeing these damn things!!)

913- Blue walls. Has a TV, a clock on the wall, two black leather chairs…and…guess…yep, a green fridge with photos on it <_<

914- Lots of cupboards and cabinets. There’s one of those cool-looking glass ashtrays on a table. Also has a red fridge and a sink.

915- Has a bunk bed, and there is a Russian china doll on a table. Also has a little red fridge.

10F- Rooms 1001-4 and 1009-1012 are nowwhere to be found; presumably these were in the wrecked area in the middle of the building.

1005- Dark. Has a ceiling fan. This room has two TV’s-one on a wooden table, and one sitting on the floor. There is a clock on the wall, a red fridge and a plant at the back of the room.

1006- Dark. Has two sofas and an arm chair. There is a clock on the wall, a box of Sega tissues on a table. There is also some umbrellas at the back of the room and a black sportsbag.

1007- Dark. Has a TV, a toy airplane box on a table, some umbrellas and a garbage can.

1008- Has a ceiling fan. There is a TV, a clock on the wall, a green chair and a little desk, a handbag on a table and…a green fridge with photos on it! Whoever would have guessed?

10??- Five Stars Corp. (Zhu’s office); this room doesn’t have a number, and the position of it gives no clue as on all the floors below, an elevator is at the same position, not a room. You can only access this room at the point when you are meant to; if you try going in beforehand, or after Zhu’s kidnapped, the room is locked.

1013- Dark. Has one bed. There is a box of Sega brand tissues on a table, and a green fridge with photos on it.

1014- Has a table with eight little chairs around it, a TV, a doll on a table, and a white fridge.

1015- Has a TV, a table with four little chairs, and a handbag on a table.

That's GH Bldg. done ^^
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Gustav » Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:01 am

haha nice, I wouldve done em all if I wouldve had an xbox still :/

Have the game and save file(on memory card) so maybe Ill get to borrow an xbox of a friend or something. Time will tell.

btw, Ive missed the forums ^^
Gustav

Postby Miles Prower » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:02 am

Hey Gustav, welcome back ^^
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby Gustav » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:30 am