Shenmue City Announced

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

Re: Shenmue City Announced

Postby Without Remorse » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:25 am

Previous tweets also indicate that there is an open beta that is taking place in Japan, and 10,000 will be selected by lottery to participate. If anyone here resides in Japan they should try to get into the beta.
Without Remorse
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

XBL: W1TH0UT REMORSE
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Super Meat Boy

Postby alimn » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:06 am

UPDATE/I just learned that a summary on this is already in coming!, so we don't need to translate it?

"YU SUZUKI at G STAR 2010 and MORE to must to read"

I am afraid, because a lots of information around, we may miss some big ones like this,

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/ne ... 08530.html

WE NEED A TRANSLATION ON THIS!
I used Google, and still it felt deep, interesting, must read new Yu Suzuki stuff!

____

So, I try to cover anything missed whenever I can,
well, all I do is checking Shenmue-gai's official twitter,
and the tweets made by the ones it's following like YS NET and etc.

___

By the way:
I have a few concerns, I want you to read this and if you feel it's right, then spread the word.

Ok, I wanna say:

Why so many useless Shenmue pages, over face book and twitter,
I think we should follow / friend / like & post our supporting / cool / positive comments over the official ones
or the ones which already have a huge number of supporters, like the Shenmue III page at Face Book, so
we can show the huge number of Shenmue fans and "SHENMUE DEMAND"!,

Those fake or not necessary pages will just get us separated so we can not focus and get a higher number.
all together supporting at one place way better than getting separated all over the net in small groups.

Be careful!, even the Shenmue City page over face book is fake, cuz it has just grabbed and copied/pasted
my own comments from my super long post which I made before the presentation (It's a must read and it's
in last page).

Remember, all we have to do at this point is becoming ONE all together for Shenmue,
forget the number, sequel, story, name, console, and..../we get nothing from these stuff!
instead we must get as much as users for Shenmue gai, even if we are not in Japan
(but don't we have Japanese friends?or don't we want this game on Face Book?)

We have a Shenmue, Yu Suzuki working on it, so we should keep it going on by our support!
Shenmue I and II both suffered from the lack of enough support during their time,
because of not popular platforms.

We, the real hardcore Shenmue fans...who have played it from the first day SHOULD show introduce this game
to more gamers, especially the ones from new generation, younger gamers and etc,
don't worry since it is not the proper Shenmue we all was waiting for, these younger gamers will go to You tube or...
to check Shenmue I and II right after playing the new Shenmue, they may even purchase a Dreamcast and Shenmue I/II
from Amazon and etc.

Believe me,
it's a great step to take our series into the next step and as Suzuki has stated many times,
a real Shenmue III which continues the story.

I THINK I CAN NOT TALK MORE THAN THIS!

I have said everything I could before the presentation/Suzuki events
and generally they all turned out to be true...as you see at here:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=41753&start=300

And oh BTW
the official YS NET web site is updated with Suzuki's profile/work and a job page!
(What? they need more staff?...let's hope they are up to even more)

http://www.ysnet-inc.jp

Best Regards, Ali M.N
alimn
News Poster
News Poster

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby R3N » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 am

Shenmue city will suck as expected.
It will be basically a mafia wars but like 20% better.

Yu new studio probably is going to be about making social games that is why the name YS .net
I was expecting this crap after all segaSammy are a bunch of greedy bastards...

I will make a new thread today showing a video of a play-thought of 2 mobage games that I tested.
I choose one game similar to shenmue(martial arts game).
R3N
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby ThyDarkAngel » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:36 pm

R3N wrote:Shenmue city will suck as expected.
It will be basically a mafia wars but like 20% better.

Yu new studio probably is going to be about making social games that is why the name YS .net
I was expecting this crap after all segaSammy are a bunch of greedy bastards...

I will make a new thread today showing a video of a play-thought of 2 mobage games that I tested.
I choose one game similar to shenmue(martial arts game).

Open your eyes and stop throwing blind hate arround.
Sega will not even win money with City, the role Sega is playing is purely a burocratic one.
ThyDarkAngel
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: LOADING...

Previous

Return to News and Updates