Life of the Dojo

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

Re: Life of the Dojo

Postby Bluecast » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:11 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:
Ryudo wrote:OH FUCK THE CONSPIRACY! THE SECRECY! OH FUCK NO!

TEEPO got banned for what you just did. ;-)
Did you have that pic saved, or did you raid Juanfran's archives? :twisted:

Saved. Teepo didn't get banned forum just got deleted. I banned Teepo ages ago for just being a cunt. 2 years ago was asked if it would be ok and unban him to be mod by Ziming and I gave a straight fuck no. :P
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Think he was banned for that as well, but it was like a daily thing back then anyway, since LanDC and Ziming were crazy back then and would hand out unbans to some members...
And OMG at "..to be a mod", obviously still some crazy was still lurking two years ago as well!
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Peter » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

i was still baffled by the mod thing. Dude tubgirled the shit outta the dojo at one time shortly beforehand.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby MiTT3NZ » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Ryudo wrote:You mean like the depth I don't have in rent I cant pay or bills or the over a hundred thousand in medical or the few thousand to lawers I owe for my case pending on disability? Oh right I'm in no debt at all. I nearly fucking die and while getting my life worked out (docs mental and physical and helping me start my life over) yet still find a way to help this place keep going and you guys can do is bitch about it.
:roll:

Well if that's the case, then surely donating money to the Dojo isn't exactly a bright idea...? :idea:
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Bluecast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:18 am

It's a complicated situation but the 35$ given to me by mom after bills(she lives on SS and is retired but also on a fixed income) Tho not been able to donate in a couple months. I have no income unless I win on the 3rd round of disability in front of a judge. At that time I have to give a few thousand of the retro pay(back to september) to attorneys. Then have to apply for medicare. Medicaid is only temp. Right now we are trying to apply for heat program and a cellphone program. Rent is part paid by the church and last bit my my mom(she pays the least amount)
If you are very low income and while I don't know what the UK offers and what you have if any type of work services. May be some programs you can apply for to get utilities paid or co pay. It's worth looking into. I just applied so now just waiting.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:12 am

We have Job Seekers Allowance (the dole), Housing Benefits, and Council Tax Benefits. The dole's £200/month, Housing Benefits pay a substantial portion of your rent (if you're with a housing association or in a council house it's the majority, anything else is either next to nothing or about 30%), and the Council Tax confuses the shit outta me, coz it's all dependant on loadsa different factors.

Anyway, I rape the shit outta benefits when I can coz it's practically my tax money anyway. I'm supposed to be startin back at my old job soon though and then goin self-employed in 2012, so shit should be sorted for me soon. As for your situation, you'd be much better off livin over here, coz you'd practically get everythin paid for no probs. Our NHS and Benefits system is possibly the easiest in the world to exploit. Goin off what you've said, you'd probably clear £400/month off the government easily, and have your rent paid for.

Time to hang up the Ryudo moniker and become blUeKast ;)
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Bluecast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 am

:lol: I see what you did thereImage

MiTT3NZ wrote:We have Job Seekers Allowance (the dole), Housing Benefits, and Council Tax Benefits. The dole's £200/month, Housing Benefits pay a substantial portion of your rent (if you're with a housing association or in a council house it's the majority, anything else is either next to nothing or about 30%), and the Council Tax confuses the shit outta me, coz it's all dependant on loadsa different factors.

Anyway, I rape the shit outta benefits when I can coz it's practically my tax money anyway. I'm supposed to be startin back at my old job soon though and then goin self-employed in 2012, so shit should be sorted for me soon. As for your situation, you'd be much better off livin over here, coz you'd practically get everythin paid for no probs. Our NHS and Benefits system is possibly the easiest in the world to exploit. Goin off what you've said, you'd probably clear £400/month off the government easily, and have your rent paid for.

Time to hang up the Ryudo moniker and become blUeKast ;)
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:35 am

Oi, who keeps deleting my post and why are you deleting it?

There was nothing wrong with that post
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 am

The matter is over don't debate it further. It's not open for debate.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 am

This is a communist community.

The term "communist" meaning "dictatorship", naturally :P
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby mue 26 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:40 am

So whats the point of this thread then? Is it not to discuss opinions on "life at the dojo"?

You can't just delete something you don't personally agree with
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Bluecast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:43 am

Mue you were whining not discussing. I'm fed up with any changed or improvements to this forum of people just complaining since day one a year ago. I won't tolerate it anymore. End it or I will.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby mue 26 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:45 am

I thought I maturely replied to your post to be honest...but I'm not really bothered either way.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:13 am

To be very honest, members should have the right to speak their minds. After all this isn't the middle east, it is an INTERNET forum. Now all have fun and get along.
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Bluecast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:35 am

ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:To be very honest, members should have the right to speak their minds. After all this isn't the middle east, it is an INTERNET forum. Now all have fun and get along.

Except ever since Yama gave the place new life and made changes it's just been a barage of complaining. So I'm not going to take it anymore. Any improvement gets a bunch of bitching.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to News and Updates