Ryo Hazuki Mega Soundboard and Insertcoin Shenmue clothing

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

Re: Ryo Hazuki Mega Soundboard and Insertcoin Shenmue clothi

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:20 am

I think the hoodie looks pretty awesome IMO. Already ordered it to my flat address in London. I expect it to be there when I get there lmao. Btw, has anyone tried pranking with the Ryo soundboard yet?
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Axm » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:01 am

shenmuekidsx wrote:I think the hoodie looks pretty awesome IMO. Already ordered it to my flat address in London. I expect it to be there when I get there lmao. Btw, has anyone tried pranking with the Ryo soundboard yet?

Im planning on it. I'll probably practice with someone in my family then move on to a customer service rep in a big company or something. Maybe walmart :)
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Nankeiro » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:52 pm

I checked the hoodie and the shirt a time ago. It's great, mate. Nice wear. Also, that soundboard is really well done. Thanks for posting.
Nankeiro
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Retro Gamer » Thu May 09, 2013 8:29 pm

The Ryo Hazuki Soundboard has been updated to where you can change pages by pressing the numbers on your keyboard (1, 2, and 3 since it has 3 pages) or you can still click the Page buttons as well, but the numbers are much faster to switch pages.

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pc/sb/vg/shenmue/ryo
Retro Gamer
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Stocke » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:25 pm

http://www.insertcoinclothing.com/guys- ... tiger.html

Hey guys,
Was looking around for what to get my brother for Christmas (He's also a big Shenmue fan) and remembered the Shenmue clothing INSERT COIN did.

I can remember being bummed out that it was so expensive, just checked the website and both the hoodies and shirts are on sale - 70% off!
Sadly the hoddies were out of stock when i first found out, extremely gutted. However the T-shirts are still in stock in medium and large, and they have a 3 for 2 deal on shirts going on. Needless to say, i brought 3.

Also, i did some looking around, and found a couple of voucher codes, one giving £2 off your order, and another 20% off. The £2 one worked for me.
£2 Code: future11
20% off code: ICGAME13

Hope the dojo snatches these up, i imagine there aren't a lot left and trying to get rid of them.
Stocke
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby BlueMue » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I bought one of those shirts now. I already have the hoodie since quite a while and the shirt is going into my collection now aswell. At that price you can't say no. Though shipping outside of the UK is quite pricey at £10.

I already wanted to buy it 2 weeks or so ago when they had 3XL on sale (way to big) but I didn't buy it in the end because I blew my coins and the good vouchers because I went to the payment form and could only pay with credit card there. When I went back to switch to PayPal there were gone and that frustrated me so much that I gave up on buying it. Why does the site just eat coins and vouchers if you make mistakes?

Whatever, I'm glad that I've waited and got hold of a fitting size now.
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to News and Updates