ShenmueMaster.fr interview with Yu Suzuki - MAGIC 2016

(Latest news & updates on the series)

Moderator: News Poster/Veteran Contributor

ShenmueMaster.fr interview with Yu Suzuki - MAGIC 2016

Postby Peter » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:19 pm

As the sun set over the coast of Monaco during the last weekend of February, most of us thought that it was a job well done. Time to move on and get ready for the next update on Kickstarter. Or perhaps even begin to dream big about E3 2016. But a month on from Shibuya Producions' MAGIC 2016, we still have a few tricks up our sleeve! Today, we have the english subtitled exclusive interview from ShenmueMaster.fr with Yu Suzuki whilst in attendance at MAGIC 2016 just 4 weeks ago!

I had the distinct pleasure to meet with all of the ShenmueMaster team whilst at MAGIC, and its a day i will never forget! Each and every single person i met were great, a blast to hang out with and as crazy about Shenmue as myself! From their webmaster Trent (Rémy), Shendream (David), Kenji (Émmanuel), his wife Catherine, Shenman (Arnaud) and Sizious (Mickaél), it was amazing to watch the days events unfold alongside them, and also to watch them prepare for their interview with Suzuki-san, which was scheduled to take place later that day.

Watching the interview take place was both exciting as well as humbling to see fans interview one of their idols, as well as see Suzuki-san engage with longtime members of his fanbase. Not only that, but getting in for a photo with Suzuki-san at the end was one of the highlights of the entire weekend for myself. On behalf of the Dojo, and myself personally i cannot thank everyone from ShenmueMaster enough for being astounding hosts, amazingly friendly and so passionate about our beloved Shenmue series. I am overjoyed that their interview has been put together so well!

Presented by Kenji, please enjoy Trent and Shendream interviewing the great man himself, Yu Suzuki!

Links:
ShenmueMaster.fr | Youtube Video Link |
Shenmue Dojo Forum Discussion | News Archive

Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Re: ShenmueMaster.fr interview with Yu Suzuki - MAGIC 2016

Postby Peter » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:20 pm

phpBB [video]

Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Re: ShenmueMaster.fr interview with Yu Suzuki - MAGIC 2016

Postby Giorgio » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Amazing.- Great work from everyone! I like most the part where Yu Suzuki talks about energies one can gather from around.
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza series

Return to News and Updates