Fan feedback compilation on the Kickstarter

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Fan feedback compilation on the Kickstarter

Postby bishopcruz » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:30 am

$39 Digital copy of game + Advanced Technique Scroll + 20 Capsule Toy Tickets
$49 Digital Collector's Edition - A backer-only Advanced Technique Scroll + 20 Capsule Toy Tickets + An mp3 download of the original soundtrack with unreleased tracks + A digital artbook filled with unreleased illustrations - This should be in ALL TIERS bast this one except for Physical Only.
$79 - Physical + Digital Bonus - Regular physical copy + A backer-only Advanced Technique Scroll + 20 Capsule Toy Tickets + An mp3 download of the original soundtrack with unreleased tracks + A digital artbook filled with unreleased illustrations

etc...

Add stuff like the Shenmue Manga that exist as part of that bonus stuff. Digital things like this cost Ys practically nothing and add value to the lower tiers. You might also need to buff up the higher tiers as well, but this adds some more options sub $100, which is where a LOT of the funding will come from. Add stuff like backer exclusive capsule toys and the like.

Also the stretch goals need work:

As it stands there should be no more than $250,000 between goals, and that is the absolute MAX.

Think creatively, add in stuff that isn't too expensive but can add to the game and get people excited, hidden bosses, more capsule toys, a fighting pit, SOMETHING.

Assuming we make it to $5 million, or $5.1, the next goal is at $6 million, that is ridiculous. Fill that void with stuff.

More to come later I guess. But these are the worst problems as I see it.
bishopcruz
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Jackie Fhan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:34 am

The main physical needs to happen and at more than 60 dollars. I hope they don't put it at 60 honestly.

Limited capsule toys would be good, but they would have to be set at 5,000 dollars and limited to 10. Not that cheap to make in low runs.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby Yokosuka » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:10 pm

I would like a Shenmue USB stick with all the original HD artworks and other stuff inside.
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Rocket League

Previous

Return to Shenmue III