Would you STEAL Shenmue 3?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Steal Shenmue 3?? (Total votes: 19)

Yeah I'd steal the game.
53%
No! Even a starving eagle never steals....
47%

Re: Would you STEAL Shenmue 3?

Postby Zoltor » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:50 pm

Mr357 wrote:
Zoltor wrote:
SMDzero wrote: Well I would definitely forcibly take Shenmue 3 from a kid of that was the only way I could play it. I would compensate the kid or his parents by giving him a bunch of money... but if it came down to it I would steal Shenmue 3 from a child.

Serves the brat right, for not sharing I say, "he got just what he deserved" :)

You bring up a good point. I would put that shit on ThePirateBay in a heartbeat.

Yea lol if there really was only one copy, whoever dumped it/turned it into a rom, and put it on the net for all to play, would be a hero.
Zoltor
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby SMDzero » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:21 am

Unless some jerk wanted the game all to himself and refused to share.

I can imagine some selfish asshole winning the lottery and then paying Sega to make Shenmue 3 solely for himself.
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Postby JaySw34 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Given the circumstances that you described, yes, I would absolutely steal the game. I would enjoy playing it and I'd be able to sleep like a baby afterward with no regrets. If it was the only way I'd get to play it, I'd commit pretty larceny in a heart beat. It'd be no thing. It'd be like a damn parking ticket to me. Bring on Shenmue III.
JaySw34
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: JaySw34
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx

Postby shengoro86 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:08 am

SMDzero wrote: If there was only a single copy of Shenmue 3 on Earth and some kid had it and absolutely refused to let you play it under any circumstances.... would you resort to taking the game by force and stealing it?

What kind of a question is this? Of course I would steal it from the kid. 14 years of consistent campaigning for some assclown to just hoard the only copy? Fu** that nonsense.

I would steal it, punch the kid in the face, run home, dump the disc, break the DRM with my Bashscript-Fu, and release that shit to the world.

I would then ask YSNET why they only made one copy.
](*,)
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby Kiske » Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:26 am

shengoro86 wrote:
SMDzero wrote: If there was only a single copy of Shenmue 3 on Earth and some kid had it and absolutely refused to let you play it under any circumstances.... would you resort to taking the game by force and stealing it?

What kind of a question is this? Of course I would steal it from the kid. 14 years of consistent campaigning for some assclown to just hoard the only copy? Fu** that nonsense.

I would steal it, punch the kid in the face, run home, dump the disc, break the DRM with my Bashscript-Fu, and release that shit to the world.

I would then ask YSNET why they only made one copy.
](*,)

Why punch the kid? You could just steal the game and run... :D
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to Shenmue III