I Turn Around For a Couple Weeks

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

I Turn Around For a Couple Weeks

Postby mikec_ct » Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:34 pm

This may be a redundant thread, but bear with me for I am in shock

HOLY CRAP!!! I went to Digital Rex's site the tonight on a whim and followed the links til I read about SHENMUE ONLINE (which apparently is old news to everyone here)....I nearly made a dookie in my pants!!!

I have been checking the dojo day in and day out for years, and when I stopped for a second this news came out!!! This is just amazing, I mean it's not the Shenmue 3 announcement we wanted, but come on! The series has life in it yet!
mikec_ct
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Shenmue Master » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:27 pm

I know i was the same way, i came back a couple days ago and found a new forum and i see screen shots and im like HOLY SHIT. Unfortunetly as i soon found out it was only on the PC and it's only coming out in China and Korea, but just for now, so really this doesn't do us any good, again for now
Shenmue Master
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby rome » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:24 am

Yea its great news, i remember when Wonderful Shenhua made a topic in S3 forums bout the possibility of it, then we get news that its going to be released, so yea its great news and maybe we will see
S3 soon too :)
rome
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby Dreakon » Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:40 am

Lol! I went onto Gamespot and saw the news so I decided to come here and shock everyone with the news, but they already made a forum for it. ;)
Dreakon
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Silas » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:57 am

mikec_ct wrote:This may be a redundant thread, but bear with me for I am in shock
As it's you, Mike, you're forgiven! :D Welcome back!
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby KoroshiyaIchi » Thu Aug 12, 2004 10:41 am

Same with me...

Away for a week... come back... and I hear about SO. I've been checking the forums EVERY day for the past month or so, I go away, and now this!
KoroshiyaIchi
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

XBL: underhilladam
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby mikec_ct » Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:48 pm

lol, Glad to see I'm not the only one who was completely blindsided by this announcement. Just when I thought I was slowly moving away from my status as a gaming geek, this announcement comes along. It's funny because it's a total coincidence that my interest in the forum was rekindled yesterday as well. Anyway hopefully I'm back for the long haul!

PS: Thanks to Silas for understanding ;) I'm still SHAKING from yesterday's revelation!
mikec_ct
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Peter » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:30 pm

Heehee the excitement will simmer,and eventually the thinking cap will get put on. We are still at square one, with still no sign of a shenmue game hitting our homes, but with Shenmue Online, there is the best chance for Shenmue 3 ever!

Its exciting times to be a Shenmue fan.
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby nessus87 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:43 pm

Like mikec ct I was off for a while and came back to find the news. I thought it was just a hoax at first made by some new mod being an ass. But when I saw the trailer video I also almost dropped one in my pants.
nessus87
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Return to Shenmue III