Hands on

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Hands on

Postby cApNhOwDy » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:04 am

Guys, guys, I think we're all missing out on the most important aspect of this game.

You get to kick the shit out of dogs. Woo-boy.
cApNhOwDy
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Axm » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 am

Well its great we now know atleast one person has played it.
Shenmue 3 now plzkthx?
Im looking forward to the PC release alot. Im going to play the hell out of it.
Axm
#SaveShenmueHD
News Poster

Postby Fenix » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 am

Could be nice to plya with this at work. I need an IPhone first.
Fenix
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: 3D Studio Max

Postby Peter » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 pm

I have both a phone and a social netowrking account so heres hoping for Shenmue City in 2011!
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Res » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Nice to see Ryo's still sportin' the band-aid.
Res
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ri_oh » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 am

Res wrote:Nice to see Ryo's still sportin' the band-aid.

:lol: Must be a pretty nasty cut.

He should really think about changing that. Could get infected.
Ri_oh
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: ri_oh
XBL: ri_oh86
Steam: ri_oh

Postby cApNhOwDy » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 am

But you have to realize, this is Shenmue in an alternate dimension. Ryo never spoke to your character in the original game. Dogs weren't running around rabid in the streets in Yokosuka. Ryo certainly doesn't abuse animals, particularly not beating the crap out of 70 guys in a row, since PETA has stunningly started defending human being as if they were just like any of the rest of the animals they do crazy shit for. Where'd the got-danged QTE's go? How 'bout some Lucky Hit? Where the fuck are those sailors that has made Shenmue such a popular mini-meme among gaming news site commenters on Kotaku or Joystiq or Reddit? Perhaps this is the Ryo that's going to get some poon-tang with Nazomi. This is the universe where Ryo exists during the Shenmue Online era, as evidenced by the same artwork being used in both games. The shitty games, that noone really wanted, but we had to get excited for anyways just because it was something Shenmue related. I say, to hell with it. There isn't a compelling argument to believe that Shenmue III will be in the works anytime soon. Even from the beta footage of Shenmue I + II on the Saturn, there wasn't any Shenmue III footage. I don't believe Shenmue III was ever greenlighted. Shenmue I + II were to test the waters, to be Sega's money-boat into the future. It flopped. They're the ones throwing us the bone for pestering them so much. Who on earth would greenlight a return? It was a poor investment for Microsoft. Supposing the majority of gamers in Japan had the PS3, the 360 isn't enjoyed nearly as much over there from what I hear, Microsoft had bought the rights last time I had checked, if they wanted an exclusivity deal such as with GTAIV they would've jumped on it by now.

Still, I can't help the fact that the best thing I can do to support Shenmue is by buying this silly calculator RPG. That's what this reminds me of, one of those popular TI-83 RPG's where you repetitively beat up crap just to get more money to buy more powerful guns to beat up more powerful opponents etc.

Christ, what phones does this work for right now? Do you have to have that particular model to play this game? I don't know how these cell phone games work, kiddies. I'm getting too old for this shit. What's this BlackPhone iBerry Tron nonsense? Why the hell are Nokia still trying to make smartphones? Where did TEEPO go? Will this new Shenmue have that magic crap at the end of Shenmue II?
cApNhOwDy
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Panda_rapist » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:40 am

^ if you do a bit of research you will find quite easely the awnsers to alot of thos questions
also teepo is in jail, incest is illigal
Panda_rapist

Postby MiTT3NZ » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:57 pm

cApNhOwDy wrote: Why the hell are Nokia still trying to make smartphones?

Don't be dissin Nokia, the N97 - the phone which I am typing these riteous words onto - is without a doubt the single greatest smartphone I have ever used. Does everything I want it to, and more...
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Previous

Return to Shenmue III