I was thinking...

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:40 am

code l name wrote:
AnimeGamer183 wrote:I realize this couldnt be an actual game what i was saying was more of have this as a part in Shenmue 3 fucking ass hole GTFO noob

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Or even better what if they made another game that concentrated about Iwao and his journey

That’s called a contradiction, son. If you can't understand what you yourself have typed, well it gets silly doesn't it? Also if you want to throw around petty insults (Calling people a noob, excuse me how old are we?) then you've just lost any respect your going to get around here. Do yourself a favour and think before you type, ta.

so how does that change the fact that your an ass hole?
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby code l name » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:37 am

I have some choice words for you, and then I realized they would be falling on deaf years and I would be wasting my time. Pretty sad though, I must say.
code l name
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Rhayno G. » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:53 am

I actually think it would be pretty cool to have a fighting game where you are iwao in a fighting tournament with the prize being... the phoenix and dragon mirrors. of course this would never happen, but it would be cool.
Rhayno G.
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby asnozz » Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:08 am

a shenmue 0 has already been released :) , its just a bit cack and not made by sega.
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Rhayno G. » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:35 pm

^^ and it fucking sucks to put it politely. btw, did anyone ever "beat" shenmue 0, i deleted it after about 5 minutes.
Rhayno G.
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Previous

Return to Shenmue III