BBC Show VideoGaiden Starts Shenmue 3 Campaign

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby jedsithor » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:21 pm

Jihadisoul wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBAM22pFigY

it wasnt made by me and it isnt that supportive of shenmue but its funny

Ok what I would really like is everything, from the brawl in the room before Ryo goes up to the roof of the yellow head building to the final attack and Lan Di leaving...including the fight in between.

I have something similar to that you should check it out u might like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Ps2P3qVSQ

Thanks, but ideally I would like to have everything between Ryo and Joy finding the top floor of the yellow-head building and Ren throwing the knife at the map and Ryo leaving to go to Guilin...although come to think of it iw would need some guiling stuff with Shenhua too, including the final scene in the cave.

While I could a lot of the stuff I need at the Dojo, most of the Shen II clips are in Japanese only and I need the English versions, preferrably without subtitles but if the subtitles are left in that's ok.
jedsithor
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby alimn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:32 pm

SamuLELE wrote:Allright then, so I know now. Thank you!

You're welcome, BTW I just added a little bit more info to that post,
so please read it again(if you liked! ;) )
alimn
News Poster
News Poster

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: GUIDE!

Postby biglime » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:29 pm

alimn wrote:
2-Please continue posting your real photos in here

http://iseethree.thefraudcast.com/pictures/index.php

Only 14 people so far.

We have to do MUCH better. Hit as many forums as you can with this. And get as many friends as possible to assist.
biglime
Asia Travel Representative

Postby ys » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:43 pm

John Locke wrote:
Clint wrote:I'm not sending anything. I'm a massive Shenmue fan and all, but SEGA fucking know we all want Shenmue III. They are a business. They know how many fans are expecting or will be buying Shenmue III if released.

Some campaign by a couple of hundred or even thousand people isn't going to make them snap out of it.

They know there is demand because of actions like this. I remember people saying things like you when the Shenmue III petition first started. Look where it is now and it was even mentioned by Yu Suzuki himself.

Campaigns like this do no harm at all, just a whole lot of good.

True, I think companies pay more attention to things like these than we think. If they actually do something then is another issue. It doesn't do any harm at least. I really didn't think Yu would know about that petition for example.

biglime wrote:
alimn wrote:

Only 14 people so far.

We have to do MUCH better. Hit as many forums as you can with this. And get as many friends as possible to assist.

I think the problem could be that not everybody wants to post his/her picture on the internet. Kiyuu mentioned for example that Japanese people in general might be reluctant. I myself for example took a long time before even posting a picture here and I assume I'm not the only one like this.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Rom » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:01 pm

French people are really supporting the campaign right now. On the gamekult.com forums, members are posting in my Shenmue 3 campaign topic in order to keep it on the top of the first page.

It would be good if we could get some Asian people to participate in the campaign. They must show that they too love Shenmue. Some videos in Chinese, Japanese on YouTube would be cool for example.

I also think that everybody should create a topic in their native language (if it isn't English) on the YouTube page.
Rom
Master of the Three Blades

Postby alimn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:27 pm

^Yeah! This is what I'm talking about.
Hit as many forums as you can!
Thanks for the heads-up "Rom"...
BTW I'm an Asian and I'm doing my duty. ;)
but yeah, We need some more Asian.

Anyway,...I have a simple idea...
Let's go and make a topic about this on
360, PS3 and Wii forums...To make some more noise!
MS, SONY or NINTENDO should deal with SEGA!

Those pages have a lots of visitors...
Maybe some of them don't even know what's Shenmue
but We can let them know or at least they may help us...

But We should act together!
let's learn to more people that What's Shenmue?
In those topics We can let them know how Shenmue can be
the best game of their life.Everybody should know what Shenmue
has that the other games don't have...

Everybody should want Shenmue on NEXT GEN right now. :D

Regards-Alimn
Last edited by alimn on Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alimn
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Rom » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:36 pm

Well, I've already posted something in the official Xbox French forums.

I also added my picture on the site. I look very tired (I only slept three hours last night) but I didn't want to wait anymore before putting my picture.
Rom

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:07 pm

ys wrote:
John Locke wrote:
Clint wrote:I'm not sending anything. I'm a massive Shenmue fan and all, but SEGA fucking know we all want Shenmue III. They are a business. They know how many fans are expecting or will be buying Shenmue III if released.

Some campaign by a couple of hundred or even thousand people isn't going to make them snap out of it.

They know there is demand because of actions like this. I remember people saying things like you when the Shenmue III petition first started. Look where it is now and it was even mentioned by Yu Suzuki himself.

Campaigns like this do no harm at all, just a whole lot of good.

True, I think companies pay more attention to things like these than we think. If they actually do something then is another issue. It doesn't do any harm at least. I really didn't think Yu would know about that petition for example.

biglime wrote:
alimn wrote:

Only 14 people so far.

I think the problem could be that not everybody wants to post his/her picture on the internet. Kiyuu mentioned for example that Japanese people in general might be reluctant. I myself for example took a long time before even posting a picture here and I assume I'm not the only one like this.

Mmm hmmm. Too true.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Shenmue Killie » Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:54 pm

^^ Hmm, I think the emergence of myspace, bebo and youtube proves that most people dont give a shit about putting their picture up. I respect your decision not to but think you are wrong in your summary of the mood of todays internet generation.
Shenmue Killie
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:29 pm

Yes, however on Bebo and MySpace; you are with your friends. On the Dojo, you are with mass murderers (Orange), rapists (Clever, Pesci, cApN) and Nazi's (you know who)!
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby fuku_san » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:06 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:Yes, however on Bebo and MySpace; you are with your friends. On the Dojo, you are with mass murderers (Orange), rapists (Clever, Pesci, cApN) and Nazi's (you know who)!

I think he isn´t a nazi, he just love hitler which is different :lol:
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with your mom

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 pm

Loving Hitler means you are a Nazi, Nazi's are Hitler lovers. Shame Hitler's remains have never been found, because he would do to Hitler, what Clever has done to Audrey's corpse. This is the kind of sick society we live in today! Dispicable.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby Kiyuu » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:46 pm

Rom wrote:French people are really supporting the campaign right now. On the gamekult.com forums, members are posting in my Shenmue 3 campaign topic in order to keep it on the top of the first page.

It would be good if we could get some Asian people to participate in the campaign. They must show that they too love Shenmue. Some videos in Chinese, Japanese on YouTube would be cool for example.

You can't expect Japanese to contribute videos to YouTube, as it's taboo for Japanese
to copy and/or alter any intellectual properties of others. Many Japanese fans express
their love for Shenmue by drawing illustrations or comics, instead. In fact, now I'm
helping with a couple of Japanese fans to send their artworks to BBC.

Anyway, it's really a shame that many Shenmue fansites in Japan are practically dead
by now and I got few reactions to this campaign... :cry:
Last edited by Kiyuu on Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Shenmue fans from Mexico give support

Postby Kratozero » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:18 am

Hi to everybody, I am from Mexico and here we love Shenmue here just like people around the world, i have just found out about the campaign and i would like to contribute as well. I have an idea, it might be tough for some people to think up things to write and to do photoshop for art and all, but i suggest that we take photos of ourselves with banners showing the Shenmue 3 Logo or a "I Want Shenmue 3" Banner around places where you live(even not famous, the point is to generate support), i am going to take Pictures of myself in the Pyramids of Teotihuacan with the banner as well as sights of Mexico City to Support the Campaign.
I Will also post wherever i can to support and i do not doubt people from other forums like Sonic central and Sonic Stadium will support us, The Final Fantasy fans should support as well as the Metal Gear fans. It is just a matter of where to look and NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!.
We WILL see Shenmue 3 one day, we just have to play our part for that dream to come true.
Never forget, Dreams never die, unless you allow them to.
Kratozero
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Jihadisoul » Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:04 am

Welcome to the shenmue dojo Kratozero!!!!!!!!!!

good job bro get the campaign as much support as possible i would like to see where this leads
Jihadisoul

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III