*sigh* Kotaku

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: *sigh* Kotaku

Postby Jackie Fhan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:44 am

yeah I agree, I would rather get across the point that you shouldn't be so fast to judge a book by it's cover more than anything.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby Reprise » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:49 am

He is talking about how amateur the temporary art is, yet his article has at least one grammatical error/typo in there. That might sound pedantic, but I used write for a few websites, one of which did have a decent degree of success, so I understand the importance of proof reading and ensuring your articles are well written before publishing. ESPECIALLY IF THE POINT OF YOUR ARTICLE IS RIDICULING THE WORK OF OTHERS FOR BEING BAD OR AMATEURISH.
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Jackie Fhan » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:51 am

Reprise wrote: He is talking about how amateur the temporary art is, yet his article has at least one grammatical error/typo in there. That might sound pedantic, but I used write for a few websites, one of which did have a decent degree of success, so I understand the importance of proof reading and ensuring your articles are well written before publishing. ESPECIALLY IF THE POINT OF YOUR ARTICLE IS RIDICULING THE WORK OF OTHERS FOR BEING BAD OR AMATEURISH.

I don't know why but my keyboard just won't let all the key presses register on this site. it's so annoying and ah, always miss letters on words
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby ConanTheKing » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:52 am

Reprise wrote: He is talking about how amateur the temporary art is, yet his article has at least one grammatical error/typo in there. That might sound pedantic, but I used write for a few websites, one of which did have a decent degree of success, so I understand the importance of proof reading and ensuring your articles are well written before publishing. ESPECIALLY IF THE POINT OF YOUR ARTICLE IS RIDICULING THE WORK OF OTHERS FOR BEING BAD OR AMATEURISH.

Yeah it's like calling stupid and writing it as "stoopid", whose the stupid one in a situation like that? \:D/
ConanTheKing
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: ConanTheLeader

Postby Shenhua-Nani? » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:01 am

Just saw a dickhead's article on Shenmue 3 on IGN Italy, basically painting the KS campaign as "far from what Sony and Suzuki expected to get" because the donations have slowed down considerably, and then saying that the Choubu and Bailu areas will miss from the game if we don't reach the stretch goals.

Needless to say, i immediately registered on IGN Italy and proceeded to destroy the article and the author.
Shenhua-Nani?
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Previous

Return to Shenmue III