Save Sega *UPDATED*

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Spitz » Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:43 am

i'd be willing to donate to the Sega cause to buy up some stock. But unfortuantly we'd need a HELL of alot of money...:(
Spitz
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby player2tom » Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:32 pm

This all may be true. However, I think we should just be cautious about this topic rather than going overboard. I read what it said on the forum website from -.~§heñmûeÅdd|ct~.- and they have sort of calmed it down for me.
player2tom
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Trunks » Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:19 pm

omfg, how come i didnt know about this till now?! holy shit! fuck:(
Trunks
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby RandomSegaFanboy » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:15 pm

CSK saved Sega before (Read The Ultimate History of Video Games). Now that Sammy owns the chunk of Sega CSK once owned....uh oh.
RandomSegaFanboy
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Sonikku » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:38 am

Thats putting it mildly.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Ziming » Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:33 am

From the gaming site Magic Box:

Sega's Okamura commented about the recent changes in the company, he said Sammy's investment has not caused major changes. Sega is working on a new RPG, which they intend to turn into a big franchise. In addition, a surprise title is under development in collaboration with another company.
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby b_ren » Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:43 pm

aahhh that takes some of the pressure off :D .... But we still better keep and eye on this situation.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: Save Sega (No Joke)

Postby ShenmueAddict » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:14 pm

Hellraiser wrote:
-.~§heñmûeÅdd|ct~.- wrote: HellRaiser i cannot believe you fell for this fanboy shit. i was brought to attention ont hsi stupid save sega site on the SegaFans forums.

see topic:
http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~saturn/ibf ... topic=2896

I may have actually seen some truth in it if it dident have any of that Evil shit in it.

Ok Ned Flanders..... :roll: I guess you are unable to grasp how bad the situation with Sega/Sammy could end up being. The fan is simply expressing his hate towards Sammy as a fan of Sega would. There is no wrong in speaking out in what you believe, oh and the source that encouraged me to endorse this is from Kikizo games. An evil gaming site! :lol:

believe me im a big sega fan but that few paragraphs of writing on the savesega site is the biggest pile of crap ever, sega isent in that bad a situation. why would you care anyway? if im not mistaken you threathened to delete this whole forum full of sega fans? not that im trying to bring the old argument up but that is what happend, hopefully you do care and have changed your ways.
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: Patrickingham2
Currently playing: Fallout: New Vegas

Postby b_ren » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:24 pm

Well that isn't really nessasary but you should take some care over this whole situation.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ShenmueAddict » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:28 pm

what isent neccessary, am i out of order for mentioning a fact? well sorry hard

and whats the point in 'taking care' of the situation, i love sega but we cant do anything to change what happens in the future
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby b_ren » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:40 pm

Yeah but it's a bit pointless bringing up that over Hellraisers opinion (everyone can have an opinion). We are talking SEGA and the Sammy situation here not what happened with the forums a while back. Yes I do believe you love SEGA but mabye things won't go the way we want them. Anyway after that bit of news there I think we may be ok but I don't think we are out of this yet.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ShenmueAddict » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:53 pm

B_Ren wrote:. Yes I do believe you love SEGA but mabye things won't go the way we want them. Anyway after that bit of news there I think we may be ok but I don't think we are out of this yet.

Whats with all the 'we' words, we cant do a thing to change what happens too sega, its sad but true, i wish i had billions of pounds, i'd personally donate some money to get sega back on track

oh and i agree, its pointless bringing up old arguments, sorry hell i was in a bad moment. but when all that happend, it did make me wonder 'does he even care about shenmue?'
Last edited by ShenmueAddict on Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby b_ren » Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:56 pm

Well us as a community. We all want SEGA up on it's feet again don't we???
We all want Shenmue 3 don't we???
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ShenmueAddict » Thu Jan 15, 2004 2:02 pm

B_Ren wrote:Well us as a community. We all want SEGA up on it's feet again don't we???
We all want Shenmue 3 don't we???

yes im getting your point, but cant you get mine, if Sega announced they were going bankrupt , no matter what 'WE' the Shenmue community couldent to fuck all to help them, the future of shenmue is in sega's and the general public (who buy the games) hands

they have to make sure that they dont make any bad investments in order to suceed.
ShenmueAddict
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby RandomSegaFanboy » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:25 pm

Now that I remember, Mizuguchi-san and Nakagawa-san cited the internal shakeups at Sega for their departure, not Sammy.
RandomSegaFanboy

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III