Shenmue III will be Made!!!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby tomthebomb47 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:46 pm

screenshot = print screen button at the top right of keyboard
tomthebomb47
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Contristo » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:52 pm

why do you people even waste your time sending useless e-mails to mindless staff who know nothing more than us?

they will not declare anything through an e-mail. make yourself comfortable... its going to be awhile.
Contristo
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Shenmue Master » Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:15 pm

It doesn't show it when i preview it, besides it shows my email on it and i don't want you to see that, sorry.
Shenmue Master
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby sex machiene » Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:42 pm

i wish the person could have a quote r sumthing because just a support person telling u this is not good enough 4 me. Believe me, i've been down this road. I've had an xbox rep tell me this 2 but when i ask 4 a source of info or howd they get this, they give me like an i don't know or there no info at this moment. It always sounds good but 4 me its not good enough to say shenmue 3 will be made
sex machiene

Postby Shenmue Master » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:54 pm

Even if the sega represenative i talked to is lying, it's still good to wonder if he is telling the truth, that shenmue III is coming out, and not to think about the cold relization that it might not
Shenmue Master
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Bluecast » Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:03 pm

he is in the UK...so he is not working for Digital rex..therefore he is just another dope who knows nothing.

Who claims he knows something.

If shenmue 3 were really in development We would know before you even sent your e-mail.

Another false wolf cry.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Shenmue Master » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:06 am

True
Shenmue Master
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby IveBeenCensored » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:48 am

If you make another title like that I'll convince the mods to ban you from these forums. I'll trust an announcement from people high up at SEGA, not these European customer service people. Still all in all, its a good sign, even though a very small and relatively insignificant one.
IveBeenCensored
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby rome » Wed Feb 25, 2004 12:58 am

I heard..."release"by sombody from sega....thats sounds good to me....and im hopin they aint lien....for all of us...........
rome
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby Silas » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:29 am

*sigh*

We had all the same stuff less than two weeks ago. Shenmue Master there's no need for all that guff, I believe you got that email. However, they don't have hard information, they just assume that a game will have a sequel (all games have so far) and tell you that.

When SEGA Europe send you a brochure with screenshots and a synopsis of the story, that's when to take notice.

Believing it is true doesn't help, because what we really want is hard news, from SEGA of Japan, screenshots, trailers - anything less than that can be disbelieved by as many people as it is believed by.

I'm locking this, because we already had a SEGA Europe topic, go find that.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Previous

Return to Shenmue III