Which characthers will die when the shenmue saga is over?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby LionheartUK » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:29 pm

I honestly can't see anyone dying in shenmue 3 because i personally don't think it'll be the last game in the series (IMO) i think ryo will be finding out clues and battling stronger enemies in mue3 like mid level chi you men members the ones that get assigned jobs by the higher ups will be permanently on ryo's back and he will gather up enough intelligence and enough encounters to find out where the chi you men headquarters are and then that'll lead way for shenmue 4.

like i say in my opinion before i get flamed.I just want the shenmue series to last longer than 3 games i think 4 games is perfect.
LionheartUK
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Atlantean » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:28 am

You must have some sort of complex. What makes you think we'd flame you? O.o There's nothing wrong in your opinion, you expressed it well.

Anyway, I too believe that Shenmue needs more than one game. It's just too far from the ending. The game is generally slow-paced. But I do expect someone to die in Shenmue 3.
Even though Shenhua is only 16, she should perish, I don't trust her! She must be a Sucubus O.o...
Atlantean
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: Lantean
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Steam Wallet Drain Game

Postby b_ren » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:21 pm

I don't think anyone will die in Shenmue 3.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Peter » Thu Mar 04, 2004 2:40 pm

I doubt anyone will die. Heres how i think the characters will progress, as life goes on.

RYO: Currently starving to death in AWFUL conditions in some cave dwelling. There are hundreds of RYO'S in the world today, and you could help one of them by sponsoring one of them just £3 a month. In return for your sponsership, you will recieve a hand-written letter from Ryo, thanking you for the money you sent him. He will tell you that he has clean, running water, and is going to school so he can become a doctor

REN. Beat up as he was in too much debt,after a short trip to vegas

Tishao Lao. Was curious about what was on the the 'path of evil'. had a look and got killed

Lan Di. got a dose of the clap. Got very effective cream though.

Yuanda Zhu. Of old age, maybe if the game dosnt get released soon

Shen Hua. Starved to death with Ryo in a cave just off Bailu village. Waiting on news reports coming in. Its hard to find electricity in them parts

Ziming. Drug abuse (what you expect with that name!)

Wong. Grew 5 feet with 'miracle grow' Now plays for the L.A. Lakers

Dou Nio. Took 'miracle weight loss' the same day Wong took his medicine. Lost 400lbs, changed his name to David Boreanz and plays a 'good' vampire superhero on a popular tv show.

Ine san. Sex change

Fuku san. sex change

Jinman. sex change, and formed the boogie pimps with ine san and fuku san

Hotdog Tom. Got a more Human complexion and starred along Marshall Bruce Mathers 3rd in a hit movie about rapping.

Bum fron Yokoska harbour. Sells big issues in the town
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Postby Spoonfan » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:50 pm

Peter C wrote:Dou Nio. Took 'miracle weight loss' the same day Wong took his medicine. Lost 400lbs, changed his name to David Boreanz and plays a 'good' vampire superhero on a popular tv show.

Not possible now that Angel's been cancelled. *cries*
Spoonfan
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Peter » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:24 pm

B****X! i dont believe you! Since when? Ah well it was never as good without Doyle. (R.I.P. good Irishman!)
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Spoonfan » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:30 pm

A good number of weeks ago now. 3 maybe? This is the last season. Unless of course another network picks it up from the WB like they did with Buffy, but I'm not holding my breath.
Spoonfan
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Peter » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:32 pm

Ah thatl be a season to watch alright. Joss Whedon wont disappoint thats for sure
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

Postby Dick H. » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:11 am

Teh wrote:Yu Suzuki has already confirmed that Ren will die at some point in the story

That sucks. Ren is cool as hell.
Dick H.
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Dick H. » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:15 am

Atlantean wrote:I want Shenhua to die, DIE! DIE!, so Ryo can marry Nozomi. But seriously, if she dies, it would be one great dramatic scene to the story. Not to mention touching. Imagine her sacrificing herself for Ryo. It would be awesome.
Oh, and Fuku-san will die, 'cause he's on drugs.

ROTFL!!!!

Shenhua, it would be the most dramatic death and it's also fairly easy to set up, I also think that Ryo should stick with Nozomi because Shenhua reminds me of a freebird hippie type person, so she should die...*cough*

Ha ha! I agree!

RYO: Currently starving to death in AWFUL conditions in some cave dwelling. There are hundreds of RYO'S in the world today, and you could help one of them by sponsoring one of them just £3 a month. In return for your sponsership, you will recieve a hand-written letter from Ryo, thanking you for the money you sent him. He will tell you that he has clean, running water, and is going to school so he can become a doctor

REN. Beat up as he was in too much debt,after a short trip to vegas

Tishao Lao. Was curious about what was on the the 'path of evil'. had a look and got killed

Lan Di. got a dose of the clap. Got very effective cream though.

Yuanda Zhu. Of old age, maybe if the game dosnt get released soon

Shen Hua. Starved to death with Ryo in a cave just off Bailu village. Waiting on news reports coming in. Its hard to find electricity in them parts

Ziming. Drug abuse (what you expect with that name!)

Wong. Grew 5 feet with 'miracle grow' Now plays for the L.A. Lakers

Dou Nio. Took 'miracle weight loss' the same day Wong took his medicine. Lost 400lbs, changed his name to David Boreanz and plays a 'good' vampire superhero on a popular tv show.

Ine san. Sex change

Fuku san. sex change

Jinman. sex change, and formed the boogie pimps with ine san and fuku san

Hotdog Tom. Got a more Human complexion and starred along Marshall Bruce Mathers 3rd in a hit movie about rapping.

Bum fron Yokoska harbour. Sells big issues in the town

ROTFLMAO LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dick H.

Previous

Return to Shenmue III