Yu Suzuki gave a hint about Shenmue III @ E3!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby ShenmueNut » Wed May 19, 2004 11:21 pm

lol.

I want Shenmue III so bad, like I said I hope this Sammy merger with SEGA doesn't spell the end for Shenmue. I mean they will have more money now. We can just hope and pray.
ShenmueNut
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

It's swedish..

Postby Preffect » Thu May 20, 2004 5:53 am

It's swedish you smocks... didn't you read the news article? :roll:

I don't know if it's a reliable source but boy I hope so.
Preffect
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Mestre Ziming » Thu May 20, 2004 6:07 am

To me this is good news.
Kiyuu, there's something that i don't understand if laugh is bad from a japonese and do a bad face too what can be good from one. I understand what you said but this must be good news.
i'm now waiting for TGS.
Mestre Ziming
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Kiyuu » Thu May 20, 2004 6:18 am

Mestre Ziming wrote:To me this is good news.
Kiyuu, there's something that i don't understand if laugh is bad from a japonese and do a bad face too what can be good from one. I understand what you said but this must be good news.
i'm now waiting for TGS.

I just meant laugh could be used to hide the true feelings.
But of course, it's not always like that. No one knows for sure why they laughed,
except them. So, personally, I think this kind of argument is meaningless. :?
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Thu May 20, 2004 6:37 am

Be a little optimistic Kiyuu
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Snoopbob2005
XBL: Snoopbob2005
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Kiyuu » Thu May 20, 2004 6:58 am

snoopbob2004 wrote:Be a little optimistic Kiyuu

I believe in "facts." That's all!!
In spite of their laugh on May 10, there was no Shenmue shown at E3.

That's the fact!! 8)
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Snoopbob2006 » Thu May 20, 2004 7:09 am

Well do you not think they would of already cancelled shenmue III.. And they are giving little hints like this

PESIMIST PESIMIST PESIMIST
Snoopbob2006
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Snoopbob2005
XBL: Snoopbob2005
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Silas » Thu May 20, 2004 7:51 am

Kiyuu wrote:
snoopbob2004 wrote:Be a little optimistic Kiyuu

I believe in "facts." That's all!!
In spite of their laugh on May 10, there was no Shenmue shown at E3.

That's the fact!! 8)
Shenmue III's non-appearance at E3 really does have absolutely nothing to do with the laugh. There would have been some connection if we already knew Shenmue III was coming, that the press had listed it in their games to be announced, Yu laughed and said "You'll see" and then there was no appearance. Since none of that happened, I never thought that Shenmue III was going to be at E3, and from the sound of it neither did the Swedish guy who asked him the question (which remember was "What about Shenmue III "or something similar, not "Is Shenmue III going to be at E3?"

If the laugh was connected to Shenmue III either being made or not being made OR the laugh had to do with Sammy's takeover and the studio re-integration, then either way it clearly had nothing to do with E3!!

I know I've done it a lot myself in this post, but so help me if I read the word "laugh" again in this thread, I'm going to lose it! :x

Kiyuu, you'll forgive me for saying this, but sometimes it sounds as though you're exulting in your promotion of the idea that Shenmue is over! Now, I know you don't really feel that way.
Silas
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Kiyuu » Thu May 20, 2004 9:13 am

Silas wrote:Shenmue III's non-appearance at E3 really does have absolutely nothing to do with the laugh. There would have been some connection if we already knew Shenmue III was coming, that the press had listed it in their games to be announced, Yu laughed and said "You'll see" and then there was no appearance. Since none of that happened, I never thought that Shenmue III was going to be at E3, and from the sound of it neither did the Swedish guy who asked him the question (which remember was "What about Shenmue III "or something similar, not "Is Shenmue III going to be at E3?"

If the laugh was connected to Shenmue III either being made or not being made OR the laugh had to do with Sammy's takeover and the studio re-integration, then either way it clearly had nothing to do with E3!!

I know I've done it a lot myself in this post, but so help me if I read the word "laugh" again in this thread, I'm going to lose it! :x

"absolutely nothing to do with the laugh"...? How come you're so sure? Are you Yu Suzuki? :roll:
No one can be so sure about his mind, but Yu Suzuki!! Besides, you were not there when
he said that. I think it's meaningless to speculate on other people's minds so confidently.

Silas wrote:Kiyuu, you'll forgive me for saying this, but sometimes it sounds as though you're exulting in your promotion of the idea that Shenmue is over! Now, I know you don't really feel that way.

Remember, I've never thought "Shenmue is over." I won't give up!! See my signature!! ;)
I keep saying there's always a possibility as long as shenmue.com exists!!
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Cityhunter » Thu May 20, 2004 9:28 am

Kiyuu wrote:
Silas wrote:Shenmue III's non-appearance at E3 really does have absolutely nothing to do with the laugh. There would have been some connection if we already knew Shenmue III was coming, that the press had listed it in their games to be announced, Yu laughed and said "You'll see" and then there was no appearance. Since none of that happened, I never thought that Shenmue III was going to be at E3, and from the sound of it neither did the Swedish guy who asked him the question (which remember was "What about Shenmue III "or something similar, not "Is Shenmue III going to be at E3?"

"absolutely nothing to do with the laugh"...? How come you're so sure? Are you Yu Suzuki? :roll:
No one can be so sure about his mind, but Yu Suzuki!! Besides, you were not there when he said that.
I think it's meaningless to speculate on other people's minds so seriously.

Silas wrote:Kiyuu, you'll forgive me for saying this, but sometimes it sounds as though you're exulting in your promotion of the idea that Shenmue is over! Now, I know you don't really feel that way.

Remember, I've never thought "Shenmue is over." I won't give up!! See my signature!! ;)
I keep saying there's always a possibility as long as shenmue.com exists!!

Right

but the Shenmue.com will survive also if Shenmue III will not appear.
Cityhunter
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Crimson Ryan » Thu May 20, 2004 9:29 am

hmm pretty true :)
Crimson Ryan
Mac Tonight
Shenmue III

Postby Kiyuu » Thu May 20, 2004 10:10 am

Cityhunter wrote:Right

but the Shenmue.com will survive also if Shenmue III will not appear.

They'll close shenmue.com sooner or later, if Shenmue should ever be canceled.
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby SpikyAd » Thu May 20, 2004 10:59 am

I don't know why people think Yu Suzuki laughing and saying You'll see. Is a bad thing. And I don't really think his laugh, was to put the question off his mind.
SpikyAd
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Zhao the 2nd » Thu May 20, 2004 11:47 am

Yes i talked to yu breifly at E3.

he wouldent let me have any info either.
Zhao the 2nd

Postby Jiezeru » Thu May 20, 2004 12:14 pm

Fuck you zhao
Jiezeru
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III