WOW

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

WOW

Postby TwiceFriedRice » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:00 pm

Shenmue Online? I must say even tho i have some doubts about it, im very excited to hear more about this game. The big reason i am is not only is it Shenmue news, but it means that the series is alive and i think its good news for Shenmue 3. And i am really excited to hear more because MMORPGs are my favorite game genre, i love them. Ive played many of them, and loved everyone i played. They are great games that get you hooked, but mind you they can get old if u have to repeat certain actions to gain a level. The main concern i have is how in the world are they gonna turn such a solo game like Shenmue into a MMORPG? Guess we will have to find out, and i cant wait.

I just now got this news when i came on here today and its pretty funny because i was on Gamespot.com before i came here and i saw a poll that asked, "Which of these Dreamcast games would u most liked to see made into an MMOG?" Well i was curious of the choices they listed and looked to see if Shenmue was on there. It wasnt, and I said to myself, "theres no way Shenmue could be made into a MMORPG." And lo and behold i come on here to find 'SHENMUE ONLINE FOR PC ANNOUNCED!' lol.

Well i had to get on here and post my mind on this. Its very exciting! Hope to see it turn into a great game.
TwiceFriedRice
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Nintendo FC: Skillgore31
Steam: SkillgoreK

Return to Shenmue III