BBC Show VideoGaiden Starts Shenmue 3 Campaign

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby Arekkussu87 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:59 pm

Hey everyone. I have put up my first ever video on youtube today for the campaign. Its my first attempt so i hope you guys like it. I will try and make more if i get time. I will also get my picture up with my money a.s.a.p =)

Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PohDEnV2xA
Arekkussu87
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Clint » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:27 pm

I'm not sending anything. I'm a massive Shenmue fan and all, but SEGA fucking know we all want Shenmue III. They are a business. They know how many fans are expecting or will be buying Shenmue III if released.

Some campaign by a couple of hundred or even thousand people isn't going to make them snap out of it.
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby jedsithor » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:56 pm

Does anyone have a vid of the rooftop fight from Shenmue 2 in English (preferably without subtitles).

Ok what I would really like is everything, from the brawl in the room before Ryo goes up to the roof of the yellow head building to the final attack and Lan Di leaving...including the fight in between.

I'm planning a video in English for the campaign, but unfortunately most of the Shen II vids at the dojo are the Japanese language versions. Any help would be appreciated...after all it's for a good cause.
jedsithor
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Lutz » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:25 pm

Clint wrote:I'm not sending anything. I'm a massive Shenmue fan and all, but SEGA fucking know we all want Shenmue III. They are a business. They know how many fans are expecting or will be buying Shenmue III if released.

Some campaign by a couple of hundred or even thousand people isn't going to make them snap out of it.

Well, to me this isn't just about getting Shenmue III. I think it's great that we are getting alot of fan-material from this and it's a fun way to tribute the series we all love.
Lutz
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Kiyuu » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:45 pm

Clint wrote:I'm not sending anything. I'm a massive Shenmue fan and all, but SEGA fucking know we all want Shenmue III. They are a business. They know how many fans are expecting or will be buying Shenmue III if released.

Haha... another Scrooge? It's a wee bit early for Christmas, I guess. :P
Too bad you can't share our festivity. ;)
Kiyuu
News Poster
News Poster

Postby Sakuragaoka » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:14 am

Lets hope that something good happen... ;)
Sakuragaoka
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Jihadisoul » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:29 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBAM22pFigY

it wasnt made by me and it isnt that supportive of shenmue but its funny

Ok what I would really like is everything, from the brawl in the room before Ryo goes up to the roof of the yellow head building to the final attack and Lan Di leaving...including the fight in between.

I have something similar to that you should check it out u might like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Ps2P3qVSQ
Jihadisoul

Postby b_ren » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:26 am

They know there is demand because of actions like this. I remember people saying things like you when the Shenmue III petition first started. Look where it is now and it was even mentioned by Yu Suzuki himself.

Campaigns like this do no harm at all, just a whole lot of good.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:50 am

Yeah, I see no negative aspects to any help. I have been spreading the word around different forums, met with negative feedback unfortunately. Oh well, they are a lost cause.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Bobs Pizza » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:03 pm

No offnece but im so sick of people say stuff like " omg we are not going to get shenmue 3 anyway so theres no point" stop being so negative and just help, you never know what will happen.....
Bobs Pizza
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby fuku_san » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:16 pm

Toms Hotdogs wrote:

No offnece but im so sick of people say stuff like " omg we are not going to get shenmue 3 anyway so theres no point" stop being so negative and just help, you never know what will happen.....

=D>
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with your mom

Postby The Grrreat Chai » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:39 pm

I'm loving seeing what everyone is doing for this, the photos are a great idea! Gonna see if I can get mine up there soon.

I can't make any videos so I'm going to send along a recent fanart I made (this one) and make a new one specifically for the campaign :D
The Grrreat Chai

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Dragon Age II

Postby SamuLELE » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:44 pm

I'm a Shenmue fan like you and all but.. What should I do? I'd like to be part of this, but I don't have skills at making clips, and I haven't a digital camera either...
Scoped the whole thing up yesterday. And, since this thread has 16 pages, I don't feel like reading them all. I still haven't understood what tha fuzz I should do man!!
SamuLELE

GUIDE!

Postby alimn » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:50 pm

-A simple guide for those who can't read 16 pages

"HOW TO SUPPORT THE SHENMUE III CAMPAIGN VER 1" :lol:

"Shenmue fans"

We should do our best, this is a good chance
at least we can keep our beloved Shenmue alive!
& during these days the Shenmue community have
received a lots of new stuff from fans."Isn't it good? "
...Why only FF and MGS fans should do these kind of works?

Therefore please continue!

Even if we didn't receive any real answer from SEGA
it can't harm anything at all, but we shouldn't get too
much excited, because if we don't hear anything from SEGA, this time it may really hurt to our feelings!

Ok, some of our duties:

1-You can post about this Campaign in more
forums and major gaming sites...(It will help a lot!)

Note:Don't care if they attacked you, Just post and leave!

2-Please continue posting your photos in here

http://iseethree.thefraudcast.com/

Note:If you can't post a pic, at least you can let
your friends to know about this, mybe they can post some pics from themselves right now!(Don't they like to play something great like Shenmue)

3-You can also make & send/upload your fan made stuff
including videos, images and etc.

Send them to:
[email protected]

Upload them on here
http://www.youtube.com/group/videogaiden

Note:Please don't use from the other's stuff without permission ;)

Kind Regards-Alimn
Last edited by alimn on Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
alimn
News Poster
News Poster

Postby SamuLELE » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:03 pm

Allright then, so I know now. Thank you!
SamuLELE

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III