What would you do for Shenmue3?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

What would you do for Shenmue3?

Postby SirGamesAlot » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:16 pm

I was just thinking, i dont really play console games anymore now a days, i mean im playing some Skies of Arcadia now because i never finished the game but im basically out.

But if Shenmue 3 were to come out I would actually buy a Xbox360 or PS3 just to play the game.

Now the next poster should top that with something like "I would jump off a bridge etc etc"

But really would anyone else get a next gen console (if you dont have one already of course) just to play S3?

- Eddy
SirGamesAlot
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Blade Runner » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:26 pm

I will buy any system it comes out on.
Blade Runner
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Re: What would you do for Shenmue3?

Postby DeadPool » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:42 pm

SirGamesAlot wrote:I was just thinking, i dont really play console games anymore now a days, i mean im playing some Skies of Arcadia now because i never finished the game but im basically out.

But if Shenmue 3 were to come out I would actually buy a Xbox360 or PS3 just to play the game.

Now the next poster should top that with something like "I would jump off a bridge etc etc"

But really would anyone else get a next gen console (if you dont have one already of course) just to play S3?

- Eddy

i would probbably search a forum to see of a topic like this already exsisted...

then id call whoever started it a noob...

then... ohhhh i dunno, go eat a klondike bar
DeadPool
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Dragon Light » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:05 pm

anyday buy the fucking system it comes on anyday if you dont your a spack and not a true shenmue fan and there a lot i would do for shenmue 3
Dragon Light
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Blade Runner » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:24 pm

DeadPool wrote:
SirGamesAlot wrote:I was just thinking, i dont really play console games anymore now a days, i mean im playing some Skies of Arcadia now because i never finished the game but im basically out.

- Eddy

i would probbably search a forum to see of a topic like this already exsisted...

You should learn how to spell first before going out your way to call others a noob.
Blade Runner
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Ziming » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:50 pm

- Eddy

Same here. I would instantly buy whatever console it's announced on.
Ziming
Banned
Banned

Postby alexironaek » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:05 pm

yes.i would buy a console just for shenmue 3 ;)
alexironaek
Master of the Three Blades

Postby SirGamesAlot » Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:45 pm

newbs hahah you're only 2 months "older" then me there klondike boy.

I wonder if Microsoft even wants shenmue to move to the 360? Like some other people have stated in a thread lower it all has to do with the money , but I think the game can be developed far far cheaper then back in the Shenmue1 days.

Personally id want to get it on Wii! think about all the ass kicking you could do.
SirGamesAlot

Postby white lotus » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:17 pm

Nothing, Because I know its not coming out.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby fuku_san » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:46 pm

DeadPool wrote:

- Eddy

You are obsessed with this newbie shit. You are trying to differ yourself from the others members constantly calling them noobs, maybe you are segregated in your real life...
Last edited by fuku_san on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Currently playing: with your mom

Postby Clint » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:48 pm

SirGamesAlot wrote:

I would jump off a bridge etc etc
Clint
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: Fallout 3

Postby Kenshin » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:34 pm

Rob a liquor store.
Kenshin
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby VGAce » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:46 am

If Shenmue III were announced for a next-gen console I didn't already have (which are Wii and PS3 for the record), I wouldn't go out and snatch one up right then and there. But hopefully the game would be announced a decent amount of time before it came out, which would give me the time to save up for whatever console it's coming out on. Hopefully it would come out on the Wii if not the 360. I don't mind paying $200 plus the price of Shenmue III for the experience...but $600 plus the game, I don't know.

Dragon Light wrote:anyday buy the fucking system it comes on anyday if you dont your a spack and not a true shenmue fan and there a lot i would do for shenmue 3

I wish you'd drop the "Shenmue elitist" bullshit. First you tell a member they don't deserve to be a Shenmue fan in another thread and now you say anyone who wouldn't instantly buy the console Shenmue III is set to come out on isn't a "true" fan either. Newsflash: Shenmue isn't a fraternity, honor society, or treehouse club. There are no special qualifications or codes of behavior to be a fan. So lay off the fanaticism.
VGAce
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby alimn » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:05 am

I like to buy
& have any system with any Shenmue title on it.

BTW I already have a X360 and I think that having a next gen console is necessary...not only for playing Shenmue but also for playing new franchise (if you have enough time).

You're saying that You don't really play console games anymore
But I'm sure that if you buy a new console you'll become a
console gamer again...

Regards-Alimn
alimn
News Poster
News Poster

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby O Rei do Frango Assado » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:52 am

I'd cut off my little finger. They're worthless, anyway. Besides, if I immediately placed it into an ice bucket and took it to an hospital, perhaps I could have it reattached.
O Rei do Frango Assado

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Next

Return to Shenmue III