Should we get how the story ends...

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby diAbLo » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:18 pm

If Sega confirmed that SIII will never happen, which they won't, then I ca see Suzuki finding another way to bring closure to his story, but Sega owns the IP, and there is really no benefit in dropping it. At least in its current state, the Shenmue franchise is still open and can be pursued if Sega sees fit. The only thing they would achieve by saying that SIII will never happen is closing doors on a potential money-making franchise.

No word on Shenmue is better than no Shenmue at all, for both us and Sega.
diAbLo
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Hang_On_1987 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:22 pm

The ending is left up to interpretation. Will they ever go full speed ahead with it ever again? Maybe. But until then, keep the Bushido spirit alive, which also points at not having all the answers.
Hang_On_1987
Asia Travel Representative

Postby fuku_san » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:31 pm

I just want to know how the fuck shenmue end. I don´t care about the fucking game. Also this thread is gay.
fuku_san
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: with your mom

Postby Ponatrous » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 am

fuku_san wrote:I just want to know how the fuck shenmue end. I don´t care about the fucking game. Also this thread is gay.

Then don't waste your time replying.. :roll:

Back to the essence, I'd want Sega to let us know how the story ended if they straight up told us Shenmue will never see the light of day.. Surely i'd be disappointed regarding the fact that I wouldn't be able to play another Shenmue game, but that's a disappointment we've all felt for how many years now? Is it 8 years now?? i lost count..
Ponatrous
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Dragon Light » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 am

Wtf is going on somethings wrong to stop the game being produced. Remember, if you do nothing in life nothing will happen. The mm soJ was a good step maybe if we keep doing it there will be a reply. Someone should go down there and investigate, im not waiting till im 30 and still no reply. Corey marshall must know something cos he voiced ryo in ALL shenmue games. Find stuff out!

Nobody say funding cos with all the shitty sonic games they've been making they have enough money.
Dragon Light
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby chembro84 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Didn't Suzuki say that if he couldn't finish it in a game, he'd have a book written?
chembro84

Postby Riku Rose » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:25 pm

No he said it would only be a game.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Previous

Return to Shenmue III