blitz on sega!!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby mue 26 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Thnaks for the support, thats why Im suggesting this, because its quick and easy

I still dare to dream about shenmue 3
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby LawXiu » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:41 pm

mue 26 wrote:
I still dare to dream about shenmue 3

Everyone does but coming into a forum and suggesting something like this to long term members is like throwing salt into an open wound. I'm only a short term user and I started loosing hope a long time ago. I know I really wanted to do a second mass mailing but I've lost enthusiasm now. And not many want to join in.

Your idea is ok because it's quick and free but Sega probably get emails all the time about Shenmue. If you suggested it quite a few years ago it would have been taken on board.
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby mue 26 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:23 am

Thats fair enough, I can see your point.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Re: blitz on sega!!

Postby David Hazuki » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:36 am

mue 26 wrote:Hi guys I have decided that due to the news of ryo appearing in the sega racing game, we should kick off 2010 with kick start to the campaign, on the 1st of of january if you could all just take a couple of minutes out of your time to e mail any branch of sega this would be much appreciated even if you only email them a simple sentace showing your support.

I know this has been done before, but please remember no matter what anyone says,game companies make games that fans demand so dont give up. Also next year I am thinking about getting some shenmue 3 campaign related t shirts printed, and freely destributing them around London. 2010 will be the year of change, even if its the year the gears only just start turning. Any support is very much appreciated

Thank you for your support, we dont have long to orgainise this so I apologise

Mue 26, I really appreciate your eternal hope and optimism.

Don't listen to the rest of these clowns, lets DO IT!

On January 1st lets attempt to contact Sega somehow and show them that even now, almost 10 years later, we are still loyal supporters of Shenmue and STILL waiting for Shenmue 3!
I believe that we should attempt to organize this, however. Organize somehow, perhaps by all sending our messages to the same person/department?
Do you have any idea who would be the best to send this towards?

Merry Christmas!
- David Hazuki
David Hazuki
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby mue 26 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:24 am

Thanks for the support David! I will always remain to be optimistic for this game while there is a chance, and I hope more fans can take a minute to send an e mail even if its just to show some love for these great games.

Im not really sure which branch would be the best to e mail, but we have quite a few adresses for them in the campaign forum I think, so could you let me know if you have any ideas

Also I hope everyone had a fantastic christmas! and enjoy boxing day
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby mue 26 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:49 pm

Happ new year!

I understand A lot of you feel negative towards this, but todays the day I am doing this if anbody has a cuople free minutes, please help out!
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby LawXiu » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:54 pm

I'll do it but only because it's free. What's the email addresses?
LawXiu
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby HappyKillmore » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 am

I'll do it if you quit double posting :evil:
HappyKillmore
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: big_g_mcfc
XBL: DerK0mmissar
Steam: kingkong001
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: With Myself

Postby mue 26 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Sorry lawxiu I was a bit late reading this(I just got most of the email adresses from this site anyway). Thanks to anyone who took a bit of time to help, although I do have to admit that calling this a badly planned and organised campaign is somewhat of an understatement, still thanks to everyone who helped!

Hoepfully sometime in the future will we think of something better maybe
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Previous

Return to Shenmue III