Why Shenmue's Future Only Makes Sense on PS4.

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Why Shenmue's Future Only Makes Sense on PS4.

Postby Gangsta Ren » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:46 am

MiTT3NZ wrote: Calm down, G, he didn't rape your mam. That was me.

Dude . You don't even have a dick. You're a unic . On my order your whole generation was castrated so you Do NOT INFECT THE REST OF THE EARTH. Limey scum. I wouldnt have to rape YOUR mother. She offered to blow me for $5 , but shes FAT with bad acne and a herpes sore on her lip. I'll pass. /add ignore .

Tell that idiot WhO Cares he's on my ignore list. I don't waste time arguing with brainless XBots. They are pig headed idiots that ignore the facts and specs. Kind of like Republicans. Meanwhile I'm playing Titanfall in 1080p on my PC. Infamous Second Son. A REAL game with an actual story mode next week. Oh yeah, in 1080p 60fps, on a REAL system, the future home of Shenmue 3. GDDR5 OWNS YOU, you knob.
Last edited by Gangsta Ren on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gangsta Ren
Master of the Three Blades

Postby GrimMeNaCe » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:50 am

Nah, the only place that makes sense for Shenmue 3 is DREAMCAST or even another SEGA console! haha But seriously though even if they released only a 1000 copies of Shenmue 3 for the DC through an online store only, it would definitely sell! People don`t realize that the Dreamcast has the most passionate, most loyal and most dedicated fan base around. Tons of people still game with their DC and thats why companies like Hucast & NGDev still make brand new Dreamcast games that sell like hot cakes. It would be awesome if Sega at least released a 1000 copies or maybe less for the DC a long with whatever current gen console they wanted the game on.

I`m glad DC got Shenmue 1 & 2, I don`t care about playing them on any other system, don`t care for any HD remakes. The DC is their home and thats where I will play them, I have my VGA cable set up, so need for a HD remake for me, I got the best damn quality you can get from them. And either way I don`t like some of the HD remakes like Sonic Adventure, to me the game looks very butchered for HD compared to how it looks on my DC with VGA. Someone was saying Peter Moore stole Shenmue 2 from the DC, maybe in a way for Amercian fans but the game still came out for the DC and maybe it was a good thing Moore did that because we got Shenmue 2 PAL in Japanese with Eng subtitles! I think they did that since Amercian fans couldn`t get an English dubbed version.

And even though I would love to see Shenmue 3, It does make me sad to know that it would end up on some other console instead of the DC or a Sega console. Of course it has to be done, you got to make money and obviously you need to be going for the current gen stuff. But it does make me sad, as I would rather play it on my DC, thats why it would be amazing if Sega did release a few online only limited copies for the DC! They would definitely sell! haha
Last edited by GrimMeNaCe on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

GrimMeNaCe has received a thanks from: Gangsta Ren
GrimMeNaCe
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Who Really Cares? » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:58 am

Gangsta Ren wrote:Tell that idiot WhO Cares is on my ignore list. I don't waste time arguing with brainless XBots. They are pig headed idiots that ignore the facts and specs. Kind of like Republicans. Meanwhile I'm playing Titanfall in 1080p on my PC. Infamous Second Son. A REAL game with an actual dtory mode next week. Oh yeah, in 1080p 60fps, on a REAL system, the future home of Shenmue 3. GDDR5 OWNS YOU, you knob.

Translation = He just tore my post to shreds so I'm sulking and putting him on ignore.

And I can still see posts made by you so Mitz doesn't need to tell me anything.

Oh and Infamous is 30FPS and XBox One has a good number of games running in 1080p/60FPS.
Last edited by Who Really Cares? on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:00 am

Gangsta Ren wrote:

Dude . You don't even have a dick. You're a unic . On my order your whole generation was castrated so you Do NOT INFECT THE REST OF THE EARTH. Limey scum. Tell that idiot WhO Cares is on my ignore list. I don't waste time arguing with brainless XBots. They are pig headed idiots that ignore the facts and specs. Kind of like Republicans. Meanwhile I'm playing Titanfall in 1080p on my PC. Infamous Second Son. A REAL game with an actual dtory mode next week. Oh yeah, in 1080p 60fps, on a REAL system, the future home of Shenmue 3. GDDR5 , you knob.

You're right. I don't have a dick anymore. The number of times I fucked yo momma wore it down til there was nothing left. Jizzed on her face so much that she looks like an albino Swamp Thing.

And yeah, keep talkin specs, I'm playin Minesweeper on my PC, then next week I'll be playing Snake on my phone, a real game with a real dtory behind it. It's about a guy who shoved a snake up this gangster's mum's minge in order to eat any eggs she produces, thus preventing the mistake of her procreating again in the future. Brings back so many memories...
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Gangsta Ren » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:31 am

I'll say this for you, even though you're a Xbot , your posts on the project forum are useful to my current Virtua Fighter project, so I'm glad I couldn't /add ignore you. Now I feel bad that my Henchmen cut off your junk. Apologies. At the end of the day, who cares what console Shenmue 3 gets released on as long as we finally get the game. I'd buy an Xbone for it if it was an Xbone exclusive, but Phil Spencer recently said he has no interest in funding Shenmue3 , so it's unlikely
Gangsta Ren

Postby MiTT3NZ » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:36 am

Lemme know which posts you found most helpful so I can delete them and replace them with photos of your mam's areshole that I took with my Kinect. Did you know that it's wide enough to fit a PS4 in? That's almost as big as her minge!
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Hazuki_san » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:38 am

I would agree with the OP, it's the best option from every stand point. It's also the only thing that would make me consider buying a console at this point.

Didn't think however the xbox version os shenmue II was shit, don't know why you'd say that it's basically the same, the only problem with it is for me is the english dub.
Hazuki_san
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Steam: Motokeiru

Postby flip » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Hope you guys like this image. This comes from an anon on /v/.

flip
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Who Really Cares? » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:26 pm

That Meggan tweet needs to be removed. Clear trolling and attention seeking.

I believe the newest PlayStation mag should be out soon?
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby mue 26 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 pm

<3
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:08 am

Its feisty in here! But for real, I love the dreamcast but that thing was dead in the water by the time Shenmue II was supposed to come out. The Xbox version of Shenmue II had enhanced graphics (most people don't have a VGA cable). Also the small Xbox controller was worlds better than the dreamcast controller. Those dreamcast controller buttons were spaced too far apart and the cord was like 2 feet long. I did want to carry my game over, I remember being really excited for that feature.

If you carry your game over from I to II does it start at a continued date, or is it always that set date?
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Who Really Cares? » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:26 am

Starts at a continued date. Can't remember how many days pass between games? I tend to wrap Shenmue up just after the new year.

Who Really Cares? has received a thanks from: ShOzO MiZuKi
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Yama » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:48 am

Gangsta Ren wrote:

Dude . You don't even have a dick. You're a unic . On my order your whole generation was castrated so you Do NOT INFECT THE REST OF THE EARTH. Limey scum. I wouldnt have to rape YOUR mother. She offered to blow me for $5 , but shes FAT with bad acne and a herpes sore on her lip. I'll pass. /add ignore .

Tell that idiot WhO Cares he's on my ignore list. I don't waste time arguing with brainless XBots. They are pig headed idiots that ignore the facts and specs. Kind of like Republicans. Meanwhile I'm playing Titanfall in 1080p on my PC. Infamous Second Son. A REAL game with an actual story mode next week. Oh yeah, in 1080p 60fps, on a REAL system, the future home of Shenmue 3. GDDR5 OWNS YOU, you knob.

Bro, Infamous is 30fps. Kind of sad as much as I love the system, people are pretending to care about that series because of the lack of games.
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

Postby Who Really Cares? » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:05 am

And it looks really nice.

Enjoyed the first but didn't play the sequel.
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Yama » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Who Really Cares? wrote: And it looks really nice.

Enjoyed the first but didn't play the sequel.

Yeah, it does. Definitely something I'd consider toying with for cheap, just can't understand the hype. Well I can, because there are hardly any games, but still...
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III