If you donated to help Shenmue 3. Please post here.

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: If you donated to help Shenmue 3. Please post here.

Postby Shadow2222 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Pledged $310. I'm hoping to up it if the new rewards are (somewhat) affordable.
Shadow2222
Asia Travel Representative

Postby EdenSB » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Pledged $29. I'm hoping to up it to $70 (Physical PC and delivery), but I'm moving out of my family home and into an apartment in a couple of weeks and new appliances, etc are all needed. It was pretty bad timing for me.
EdenSB

Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Anonymous81 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:25 pm

I pledged at the $60 tier. I will increase to $100 on July 3rd as part of the #30onthe3rd solidarity drive, along with donating $60 to a friend so they can back the game that day as well.

In addition, every day I'm doing my best to go to high traffic forums (while being shouted down and eviscerated by trolls lol) and YouTube videos to share the KS campaign, the Team Yu clarification of Sony's involvement, the T-Shirts whose sales go to the KS campaign, and the #30onthe3rd concept.

I don't know what else I can do, but I'll do all that for as long as I can at least. That, and try to keep people's morale up! Don't give up, people, and don't panic. That accomplishes nothing. Stay positive. Maintain the belief and hope that got us to this day, and if nothing else, we will optimize and maximize our results! \:D/
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Witcher 3

Previous

Return to Shenmue III