"$30 on the 3rd" - ROAD TO $10 MILLION

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: "$30 on the 3rd" - ROAD TO $10 MILLION

Postby elfshadowreaper » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:58 am

Just a few more days folks! And I've added a Spanish translation to 30onthe3rd.com thanks to user PacemaŜinobo! So tell all your Spanish speaking buddies to check it out. Thanks guys!

elfshadowreaper has received a thanks from: ConanTheKing
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Jackie Fhan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:11 am

Should go pretty well, just gotta find the time to start it? Japan is almost half a day ahead but not sure if they are really in this anyways lol
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby Drakul » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:31 am

You saw that this was officially endorsed by the kickstarter team and that Suzuki is going to do a Q&A on Twitter on that day as well?
Drakul
Master of the Three Blades

Postby ConanTheKing » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:04 pm

Drakul wrote: You saw that this was officially endorsed by the kickstarter team and that Suzuki is going to do a Q&A on Twitter on that day as well?

Seriously? I'm not joking or trying to be mean here but I found the last Q&A so unintentionally funny that if there's another I need to see it.
ConanTheKing

PSN: ConanTheLeader

Postby Jackie Fhan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:10 pm

it says on twitter, twit questions and see if they get answered
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Xieldos » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:22 pm

There's a slim chance this may see us get to $4m that would be a fantastic achievement if possible
Xieldos
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

PSN: Xieldos

Postby mue 26 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:29 pm

Drakul wrote: You saw that this was officially endorsed by the kickstarter team and that Suzuki is going to do a Q&A on Twitter on that day as well?

I think it is important to make the distinction that they are officially endorsing the monthly tweetathon. Nothing about this 30 dollars thing was mentioned, so let's not conflate the two things.
mue 26
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby elfshadowreaper » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:50 pm

mue 26 wrote:

I think it is important to make the distinction that they are officially endorsing the monthly tweetathon. Nothing about this 30 dollars thing was mentioned, so let's not conflate the two things.

That's right. It's a #SaveShenmue Q&A. But you seriously don't have to be defensive. I'm not trying to highjack #SaveShenmue.
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby sand4fish » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:53 pm

mue 26 wrote:

Mue26 has a point. It would be a huge controversy if Yu and his team actually publicly endorsed the "$30 on the 3rd". This is only a community effort and Yu Suzuki has nothing to do with it. We fans are doing this on our own accord.
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby elfshadowreaper » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:16 pm

The site 30onthe3rd.com now has a German translation! Thanks guys!
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Drakul » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:29 pm

sorry for the confusion, didn't mean to stir the pot.
Drakul

Postby elfshadowreaper » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:21 pm

No prob man. We all know we wouldn't be in a world where Shenmue 3 was a reality without #SaveShenmue. And Yu knows that too. Those capsules and tweets worked.
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:16 am

elfshadowreaper wrote: No prob man. We all know we wouldn't be in a world where Shenmue 3 was a reality without #SaveShenmue. And Yu knows that too. Those capsules and tweets worked.

We should have made a 30 on the 3rd capsule logo lol

Btw elf, i sent you a pm did you get it?

And the poll on the site is already over 30,000 dollars. Not to mention I'm sure 60 percent of people that know about 30 on 30 don't even know about the website and probably half the people that know of the website don't even go to vote on the poll.

I am going to guess we easily break 100,000 on that day if not a lot more =D>

Let's see how it goes. Hopefully we get a new tier that is worth while before then and my prediciton will go much much higher if it's a good tier.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby elfshadowreaper » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:28 am

I think what's happened is the campaign has caused a false slowdown on the Kickstarter. Most people are probably holding back their donations for the 3rd. Which I guess is ok, because what's going to be great is to see it boom again. And I think you're right Jackie, there are tons of people who have heard of the campaign who haven't voted in the poll. I'm hoping for at least $100,000, but I'll be happy with $60,000. We should start seeing the increase tonight because of the eastern part of the world.
elfshadowreaper
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:31 pm

elfshadowreaper wrote: I think what's happened is the campaign has caused a false slowdown on the Kickstarter. Most people are probably holding back their donations for the 3rd. Which I guess is ok, because what's going to be great is to see it boom again. And I think you're right Jackie, there are tons of people who have heard of the campaign who haven't voted in the poll. I'm hoping for at least $100,000, but I'll be happy with $60,000. We should start seeing the increase tonight because of the eastern part of the world.

Maybe not that much, just a bit if any.

It's actually the third for me now but not for most of the people who will be putting money in. It's almost time to put this thing into motion though. Hope to see some big things happening in about 12 hours and through the night and day \:D/
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III