$10 million

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: $10 million

Postby Reprise » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:11 am

Kenny wrote: I honestly find it amazing how the fans here are seriously contemplating doubling their pledges, funneling more cash into Shenmue III.

This demand is one of a kind.

Yeah, I already doubled mine (only from the $60 reward to the $120 one) and I'm considering upping to the $175 tier come pay day, just as long as I can afford to (need to check my bank balance). We've all been waiting for so long, we have to support it as much as we can.

I just wish this would have happened earlier or that I was in a better financial state right now. Without going into personal details about myself, it's been a tough 12 months for me and I'm currently earning about £14,000 less a year than I was before. If I was in the position I was 6 months ago, I would have put in $500 straight away, without a second thought. Oh well.
Reprise
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby KidMarine » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:51 am

I'm currently pledging $500 but I'd bump it up to $1000 if I had the option, I think a lot of people who have pledged $500 would too. They really need more reward tiers.
KidMarine
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: KiddMarine
Steam: KiddMarine
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby LucBu » Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:00 am

Got another journalist to report on the misinformation. She'll be writing her article in two or three days.
LucBu
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Previous

Return to Shenmue III