Kickstarter page possibly getting an overhaul or additions?

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Kickstarter page possibly getting an overhaul or additio

Postby ys » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:56 pm

James Brown wrote: That's great news Peter! I don't think they'd miss the opportunity of a guaranteed 10K for the sake of phoning back to change the table from a reservation for 4 to 5 :D

An extra chair and they're done. Actually, I would be interested in them offering more places for that dinner. Maybe a new stretch goal at a cheaper price but this time you're sitting at the kid's table right next to the grown up one.

By the way, will communication happen through a translator? I would assume so judging from interviews.
Edit : I just saw that this post is my 4000th. That's a lot of bullshit through the years.
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Amir » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:24 pm

ys wrote:
James Brown wrote: That's great news Peter! I don't think they'd miss the opportunity of a guaranteed 10K for the sake of phoning back to change the table from a reservation for 4 to 5 :D

An extra chair and they're done. Actually, I would be interested in them offering more places for that dinner. Maybe a new stretch goal at a cheaper price but this time you're sitting at the kid's table right next to the grown up one.

By the way, will communication happen through a translator? I would assume so judging from interviews.
Edit : I just saw that this post is my 4000th. That's a lot of bullshit through the years.

Suzuki said he wanted to keep the dinner small so as to get a lot of time to talk with each person; I think a 2nd dinner would be a better option so no one feels shortchanged.
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby ys » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Yeah, I know. I was mostly joking about sitting at the kid's table being a cheaper alternative to be there ;)
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Previous

Return to Shenmue III