Cannot believe some of the people in this community. . .

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Cannot believe some of the people in this community. . .

Postby SledgeNE » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:46 am

2015 is the luckiest year, ever. ;-)

Sure, there are another Character Models but the main point is, that the story will tell complete. :D I can't wait.
SledgeNE
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Preparing for Shenmue III

Postby scroeffie » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:47 am

bikingjehuty wrote: We've seriously been begging for Shenmue 3 for 14-years and now that we are finally getting the game for sure at this point, I cannot believe that people are seriously complaining!

I am not even talking about the management of the KS page or the campaign in general, but people being like "oh, yeah I want Shenmue 3, but won't support it unless they announce a physical PS4 version." Or, "this game will suck if we don't reach 10-million!"

I have way more faith in Suzuki San than to think he'd only ask for 2-million just so he could give us a crap game just to finally shut us up. Apparently some people in the community think this is what he is doing :roll:

I know this is a fraction of the overall community, but it just blows my mind that some people are really complaining at this point. We are getting the game! Be happy! God damn! ](*,)

so we cant after 14 years ?!
scroeffie
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:03 am

anyone not supporting it doesn't deserve to play the final product. I mean, the ones that refuse to support. I can understand being skeptical (time, budget, team developing) and those are realistic concerns. But, if you have extra money to spare, lay off fast food for a week and help support it if you have some interest in the game.

Jackie Fhan has received 3 thanks from: ConanTheKing, Hyo Razuki, Reprise
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby Thief » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:37 am

Jackie Fhan wrote:lay off fast food for a week and help support it if you have some interest in the game.

When I was in 6th grade I used to not buy lunch and go buy magic cards after school instead -- and Shenmue III is waaaaaay cooler than magic cards.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:52 am

Thief wrote:
Jackie Fhan wrote:lay off fast food for a week and help support it if you have some interest in the game.

When I was in 6th grade I used to not buy lunch and go buy magic cards after school instead -- and Shenmue III is waaaaaay cooler than magic cards.

Yep, people don't realize how much money we really waste. It seems funny when a person complains about a short small 20 dollar game and then they run to 7 11, spend 50 on cigs, lotto , candy and drinks.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Previous

Return to Shenmue III