5 m is not enough

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: 5 m is not enough

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:01 pm

i think it will easily beat blood, i'm realistically thinking well over 7 million

it really needs some big tiers

well, everything i said is if they do the kickstarter way better. as in, the polar opposite of what it has been so far... and the last day will be pretty big
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Jak , Sly Cooper, Many..

Postby Sonoshee » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:04 pm

ConanTheKing wrote: As far as I am aware, Shenmue 3 has one village but if Yu gets enough money then two more will be added.

I thought we were getting all three villages and that it was dependent on funding to how much bigger they would be or if they have mini games etc.

Sonoshee has received a thanks from: PacemaŜinobo
Sonoshee
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby BayStone » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Yeah, I don't think there's any other way for it to be than that. Otherwise, the other two villages wouldn't really be necessary for the story, but rather semi-canon filler.
BayStone
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby south carmain » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:26 pm

ur nt enuf m7
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Miles Prower » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Himuro wrote: Huh? Pretty Baisha and Choobu are in the game no matter what but the stretch goals are for added extra to make the towns more detailed with more to do.

Yeah, getting pretty tired of seeing people misinterpret this... ](*,)
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987

Postby Zenki88 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:03 pm

I am not debating if we got so many people to do so many more things then we will get so much more stuff. I am simply trying to reach out to NEW backers
Zenki88
Asia Travel Representative

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:13 pm

I think some of the fans kind of got tied of pushing without much result. We really need some of you guys on the KS it self :(
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby yesteryeargames » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:23 pm

If they had it coming to xbox one it would be over 5 million by now , I hope sony are paying millions for this , if not im pretty annoyed on the lost out potential xbox user funds .
yesteryeargames

Currently playing: Splatoon

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:27 pm

yesteryeargames wrote: If they had it coming to xbox one it would be over 5 million by now , I hope sony are paying millions for this , if not im pretty annoyed on the lost out potential xbox user funds .

Well, maybe maybe not. It' hard to say. Games like this may not be cared that much with the xbox base. Especially WW where the numbers are a lot lower for xbox.

It's hard to say how much it would help, but maybe not that much. the last FF sold 80 percent of it's total on ps4 for example. I think xbox fans are more into shooters than this game though. Not saying it can't help, obviously helps some, but in some ways having a game on xbox and ps can somewhat hurt it. I think FF was hurt by not having that PS only appeal. Some games really can do better if they were just out right exclusive. FF is one of them imo
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby mjq jazz bar » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:31 pm

yesteryeargames wrote: If they had it coming to xbox one it would be over 5 million by now , I hope sony are paying millions for this , if not im pretty annoyed on the lost out potential xbox user funds .

Maybe it's on Microsoft and not Sony/Yu Suzuki? They could've also offered their support, but it sounds like they're either not interested or waiting until the game is funded by Kickstarter. I don't believe that Sony has exclusive rights to Shenmue 3.
Last edited by mjq jazz bar on Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mjq jazz bar
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: mortimerOA
Currently playing: Yakuza 0 & Ni No Kuni

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:40 pm

maybe in truth the money sony is putting up to have it only on ps4 is a lot better than anything the xbox fans or ms would have put up to have the game on the xbox. I
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Himuro » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Jackie Fhan wrote: maybe in truth the money sony is putting up to have it only on ps4 is a lot better than anything the xbox fans or ms would have put up to have the game on the xbox. I

Pretty sure Sony isn't fronting that much money. The truth of the matter is that Yu has a lot of friends at Sony and they helped make this possible. MS hasn't been as supportive.
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Postby Wude-Tang Clan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Jackie Fhan wrote: maybe in truth the money sony is putting up to have it only on ps4 is a lot better than anything the xbox fans or ms would have put up to have the game on the xbox. I

I'm just happy the game is on PC; because mods :)
Wude-Tang Clan
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:48 pm

^On that note, I can't wait for some crazy fan to make Chapter 2 (the Boat Chapter) out of S3's assets and U4 engine.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Jackie Fhan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Henry Spencer wrote: ^On that note, I can't wait for some crazy fan to make Chapter 2 (the Boat Chapter) out of S3's assets and U4 engine.

Which is why I love the idea of replaying the start of SH1 in a dream sequence/nightmare for SH3's start.
Jackie Fhan
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III