$5,000,000 REACHED!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: $5,000,000 REACHED!

Postby Hyo Razuki » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:29 am

Amir wrote:
Hyo Razuki wrote: Looks like Peter also dropped his Monaco dinner. Hope he didn't get himself into some financial trouble there. 8-[

He switched to a Tokyo dinner, no trouble there :)

My worry is those 3 x LA dinners, I don't think anyone would pledge that much without being a hardcore fan, and we'd know about them either here on TeamYu or somewhere.

I think one of those LA dinners could be Razer's CEO. He tweeted about having put down 10k for Shenmue.

I thought all of the three Tokyo spots were taken? Lan DC and two spots to that language school in Yangshuo? Did they back out.
Last edited by Hyo Razuki on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Monkei » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:35 am

Yeah, the language school guys switched to that "NPC who's not fighting Ryo" reward and something else instead.. "name a shop" or something like that. They're still spending the same amount I think, just on different tiers that made more sense to them.
Monkei
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Postby ConanTheKing » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:18 am

KeiyaE315 wrote: Yeah, the language school guys switched to that "NPC who's not fighting Ryo" reward and something else instead.. "name a shop" or something like that. They're still spending the same amount I think, just on different tiers that made more sense to them.

Well they can name the shop after their school, that's awesome.
ConanTheKing
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: ConanTheLeader
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby edgecrusher01 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:29 am

Why would no one take the dinner in Monaco? That would be awesome. If I could afford it that's the one I'd go for.
edgecrusher01
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Postby Amir » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:31 am

Hyo Razuki wrote:
Amir wrote:
Hyo Razuki wrote: Looks like Peter also dropped his Monaco dinner. Hope he didn't get himself into some financial trouble there. 8-[

He switched to a Tokyo dinner, no trouble there :)

My worry is those 3 x LA dinners, I don't think anyone would pledge that much without being a hardcore fan, and we'd know about them either here on TeamYu or somewhere.

I think one of those LA dinners could be Razer's CEO. He tweeted about having put down 10k for Shenmue.

I thought all of the three Tokyo spots were taken? Lan DC and two spots to that language school in Yangshuo? Did they back out.

Razer CEO went for NPC. He's Asian as well, so people complaining about too many Westerners have at least one less gaijin to worry about :P
Amir
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Steam: AmirMoosavi
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Vanquish (PC)

Postby Hyo Razuki » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:42 am

The school's assistant could very well be Chinese too. Did the CEO get a combat character or a Choubu tourist plus something else?
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby ConanTheKing » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:45 am

Hyo Razuki wrote: The school's assistant could very well be Chinese too. Did the CEO get a combat character or a Choubu tourist plus something else?

Sounds like a combat NPC.

"Just backed the ShenMue kickstarter. Now I get to be an Asian gangsta! Wait - I already am one! :D"

https://twitter.com/minliangtan/status/ ... 9615180800

ConanTheKing has received a thanks from: Hyo Razuki
ConanTheKing

PSN: ConanTheLeader
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Hyo Razuki » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:46 am

It's a great thing to get your ass kicked by Ryo! I would have loved to do that toom if I could have afforded it.
Hyo Razuki
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Previous

Return to Shenmue III