Ryo Hazuki IS in Project X Zone 2! For Reals!

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Ryo Hazuki IS in Project X Zone 2! For Reals!

Postby Miles Prower » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:17 am

Great to see this turned out to be true :) I actually have the original PXZ, bought it ages ago but not got round to firing it up yet, this has given me reason to check it out though, as I'll definitely be buying the sequel now :D
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Kiske » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:04 am

phpBB [video]

As soon as Game analyzer heard the announcement that Ryo Hazuki would be in Project X zone 2, he had to go and buy the first one. What is this strange game of cross over heaven that didn't seem to get much recognition in the states? Game Analyzer touches on what it could mean for Shenmue? Though YS net is allowed to go through with making Shenmue 3, is it possible that Sega themselves have something else planned for Ryo's adventures? Is Project X zone even worthy of Ryo? Find out on Game Analyzer.
Kiske
News Poster
News Poster

PSN: KosiKosa
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Giorgio » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:07 am

Kiske wrote:
[...] what it could mean for Shenmue? [...] possible that Sega themselves have something else planned for Ryo's adventures? Is Project X zone even worthy of Ryo? Find out on Game Analyzer.

SEGA has given the rights to Bandai Namco to include Alex Kidd. Therefore, I am 1000% sure that Alex Kidd in Miracle World Returns will happen... Even if Shenmue HD will happen, Ryo Hazuki in PXZ2 does not mean anything for Shenmue's future as handled by SEGA, because it is an unrelated fact. Ryo was also in S&ASR and S&ASRT (even with a tongue on the cheek "SHEN3", not by SEGA, but by Sumo Digital's Steve Lycett), but those didn't lead to anything.

The license for 'Shenmue 3' [not for the entire series, but only for 'Shenmue 3' (assumingly, Yu-san will also need the license for 'Shenmue 4' and possibly so on)] was asked by Yu Suzuki to complete his magnus opus, without any help from SEGA-SAMMY (it could be a sacrilege, for everything Yu-san has contributed to that company, if they didn't allow him to use it; therefore, it is not something big that was done by SAMMY; especially when they did not have the slightest interest for a new Shenmue sequel, and yet again especially in the case / in honour of their past guru, that is Yu Suzuki).

Giorgio has received 2 thanks from: Let's Get Sweaty, Monkei
Giorgio
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza series

Postby Ryo_Hazuki--san » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:57 am

this game along with the soon to be dreamcast 3ds themes! means SHENMUE ON 3ds! lol hopefully!
Ryo_Hazuki--san
Master of the Three Blades
Master of the Three Blades

Postby OL » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:36 pm

Kiske wrote:
phpBB [video]

As soon as Game analyzer heard the announcement that Ryo Hazuki would be in Project X zone 2, he had to go and buy the first one. What is this strange game of cross over heaven that didn't seem to get much recognition in the states? Game Analyzer touches on what it could mean for Shenmue? Though YS net is allowed to go through with making Shenmue 3, is it possible that Sega themselves have something else planned for Ryo's adventures? Is Project X zone even worthy of Ryo? Find out on Game Analyzer.

He... he keeps saying "Shemnue."
"Shemnue."
"SheMNue."
M first. N second.
How does someone even make that mistake? Over and over in the same video? "Shemnue" is actually harder to say than Shenmue.
Hard to even take the guy's opinion seriously when it's like he's never even played the game, just quickly misread the name in an article somewhere.
OL
Yo jes hummilated yoursef
Shenmue III

Postby Anonymous81 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:05 pm

For some reason my brain got scrambled and I got this confused with Zone of the Enders lol. So for weeks I was like, "Hmm, wish it was some sort of RPG." D'oh! Definitely will be buying this next year on my 3DS! :)
Anonymous81
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Currently playing: Witcher 3

Postby Monkei » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:44 am

OL wrote:
Kiske wrote:
phpBB [video]

He... he keeps saying "Shemnue."
"Shemnue."
"SheMNue."
M first. N second.
How does someone even make that mistake? Over and over in the same video? "Shemnue" is actually harder to say than Shenmue.
Hard to even take the guy's opinion seriously when it's like he's never even played the game, just quickly misread the name in an article somewhere.

His weird intonation also makes it quite hard to take him seriously.. it sounds like he has a favourite "melody" he uses for most of his sentences :lol:
Monkei
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

Previous

Return to Shenmue III