Random Shenmue III Thoughts

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:28 am

Considering that most people's objections to Shenmue_Legend's tweets is that they're embarrassing for the fan base (and potentially the game/developers by association), I'm not sure how this was supposed to help, sutoji.

Let's Get Sweaty has received a thanks from: Rikitatsu
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby gillian_seed » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:46 am

I can't believe what I'm reading, seriously, trolling or not, this is awesome.
gillian_seed
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:09 am

The investor just me an email saying that they're good to go. Now just have to wait for Ys Net. I'm sure they're looking into it right now.
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby sand4fish » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:16 am

Shenmue_Legend wrote: They finally replied! It seems like they're on board as they said they will look into it and contact them.

Also, regarding the character models it seems like big things are going to happen because they said this "the character models will be improved greatly over the year, so stay tuned for big updates!".

Got a reply just after I asked you about it? Sweet coincidence man! Good job! If I may ask just for reference, how did you convince companies to invest millions into Shenmue 3? Youtube videos and soothing music?

Shenmue_Legend wrote: The investor just me an email saying that they're good to go. Now just have to wait for Ys Net. I'm sure they're looking into it right now.

So you are saying Ysnet is getting so much investment right now that they are in a position to just wait and consider about it before accepting more cash? Damn. Talk about success! A thumbs up from Yu Suzuki for you. Keep up the good work!
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:25 am

sand4fish wrote:
Shenmue_Legend wrote: They finally replied! It seems like they're on board as they said they will look into it and contact them.

Also, regarding the character models it seems like big things are going to happen because they said this "the character models will be improved greatly over the year, so stay tuned for big updates!".

Got a reply just after I asked you about it? Sweet coincidence man! Good job! If I may ask just for reference, how did you convince companies to invest millions into Shenmue 3? Youtube videos and soothing music?

Shenmue_Legend wrote: The investor just me an email saying that they're good to go. Now just have to wait for Ys Net. I'm sure they're looking into it right now.

So you are saying Ysnet is getting so much investment right now that they are in a position to just wait and consider about it before accepting more cash? Damn. Talk about success! A thumbs up from Yu Suzuki for you. Keep up the good work!

No, it's because Ys Net take a while to reply back. Unfortunately, that's why it's taking so long but can't blame them since they're busy with development. Will keep everyone posted!
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby sand4fish » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:36 am

Shenmue_Legend wrote:No, it's because Ys Net take a while to reply back. Unfortunately, that's why it's taking so long but can't blame them since they're busy with development. Will keep everyone posted!

That's unfortunate. If only someone could hand to you Yu's personal phone number... I'm sure only good things could come out of it. Too bad... Back to tweet millionaires I guess.

sand4fish has received a thanks from: darksniper
sand4fish
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby mjq jazz bar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:18 am

It's great we're letting some guy who's making us all look like idiots and now harassing Yu Suzuki still post here.

mjq jazz bar has received 2 thanks from: darksniper, Let's Get Sweaty
mjq jazz bar
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: mortimerOA
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Yakuza 0 & Ni No Kuni

Postby south carmain » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:19 am

mjq jazz bar wrote: It's great we're letting some guy who's making us all look like idiots and now harassing Yu Suzuki still post here.

#NotAllShenmueFans

south carmain has received a thanks from: BlueCreeperBoy12
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 am

mjq jazz bar wrote: It's great we're letting some guy who's making us all look like idiots and now harassing Yu Suzuki still post here.

I don’t get why anyone is even replying to the guy. Clearly isn’t all there or is a troll playing the worst joke ever. The only reason this has carried on is because people are arguing back with him. Let him just post crap and then a mod can ban him for spam.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby mjq jazz bar » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:03 pm

More
Replying to @notch @CyberHarm
Markus I have a mutually beneficial proposal. If you donate $50M to Shenmue III, the developers can give you a $100M back from the sales. Double the return of your investment. Yes I know it sounds like an advertisement or something, but I promise it's not.

I don't find that harmless. Yeah, I doubt anyone is taking him seriously, but he's presenting himself as if he's part of the team and promising a ridiculous return on investment on behalf of the team. Someone needs to do something about him. He's been spoken to and acknowledged what he's doing is not productive, been blocked by Peter Moore, and he's continuing to act out.
mjq jazz bar
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: mortimerOA
Currently playing: Yakuza 0 & Ni No Kuni

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Every fanbase has idiots and I’m sure if you have more then 10k followers on Twitter that you get much worse and stranger messages. You don’t think that when Peter Moore was head of EA during the time the Internet voted them worst company he didn’t get worse?

Everyone seems so concerned about people making the fanbase look bad but I don’t think people here realise how little an opinion or care anyone has about us outside of this place. It’s not like the Shenmue fanbase has a reputation like the Sonic one which is widely considered to be weird by most people. The most embarressing stuff I see from the Shenmue community is from the people who are angry about people not liking the games and claiming the media and gaming community have an ‘agenda’ against Shenmue.

If you want to do something just ignore him. Let people block him on twitter (they’re adults don’t need our help) and let the mods eventually ban him when he spams this place or gets bored when people ignore him and try’s other ways to troll.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:01 pm

I'm being serious here, this is not trolling! Anyway you'll see. Very soon, it will happen and the only person that will come out of this looking good is me!
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby darksniper » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:07 pm

Riku Rose wrote:

I don’t get why anyone is even replying to the guy. Clearly isn’t all there or is a troll playing the worst joke ever. The only reason this has carried on is because people are arguing back with him. Let him just post crap and then a mod can ban him for spam.

Yeah. He's making Shenmue fans look bad. I agree that he should be banned. Not just from here, but from the internet entirely.
darksniper
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Shenmue_Legend » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 pm

darksniper wrote:
Riku Rose wrote:

Yeah. He's making Shenmue fans look bad. I agree that he should be banned. Not just from here, but from the internet entirely.

Luckily, the mods aren't as sensitive as you. Banning someone for basically over nothing, is quite laughable and pitiful. I mean, at least I am a legit fan of Shenmue and not like some of the negative bunch you see over here.

Also, one person isn't going to make the entire community look bad. Unless it was someone from the development team, no one will care.
Shenmue_Legend
Banned
Banned

Postby BlueMue » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Get some sense back in here please, even if may require to remain silent.

BlueMue has received 2 thanks from: *Kenshin Himura*, darksniper
BlueMue
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III