First4Figures Poll

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

First4Figures Poll

Postby James Brown » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:46 pm

Hey guys, not sure if this is the best place for this topic, but just wanted people to be aware that First4Figures have put up a poll in their Facebook group (you may need to be a member to view it), basically allowing you to vote for your favourite Sega characters to represent future Sega All Stars figure releases. Earthworm Jim is currently winning, but lower down you'll find 2 Shenmue characters, Shenhua, and Ren :) i've voted for both.

The poll is slightly unusual, as it allows members to add their own choices to the list aswell. But I thought if we focused on Shenhua and Ren, it may contribute to helping these characters get their own First4Figures figures aswell as the already awesome Ryo and Lan Di ones :) - Shenhua especially would be amazing!

Here's the link to the poll - https://www.facebook.com/groups/first4f ... ?qa_ref=qd

Like I said, you may need to be a member of the group to actually see it...

*** Just found out it's a closed group :( - if you are a member though, make sure to vote! ***

Just wanted to bring it to everyones attention incase you weren't aware :)
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh
Favorite title: Shenmue

Re: First4Figures Poll

Postby Belgiumfan » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:08 am

It's a F4F fan group, not F4F themselves...
Belgiumfan
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Re: First4Figures Poll

Postby James Brown » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:55 pm

Well they either created it for "fans" or endorsed it, because they sent a message out recently recommending people to join the group for discounts on upcoming figures and stuff. I was fairly sure that Alex Davis worked for them aswell. I might be and am probably wrong but no biggie.
James Brown
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

XBL: skilljimmeh

Return to Shenmue III