shenmue 3 pipol

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

shenmue 3 pipol

Postby Karimov » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:07 am

We the shenmoo tree pipol
No just kidding. Yo peter why so harsh. Were making a laugh here. Im really not trolling if u didnt lock that crazie thread we would have some christmas day fun. And yeah im crazy but also high educated and i fighg a class kickboxing and skating pro. An average surfer.

Why always political correct? Look i get it you dont want this forum to be covered in goatsquirt with troll behaviours. But i promise you just one topic is enough where we can have a christmas fun we dont always get cause some are divorced or have lost ones. Having said all that sadness id like to continue.
I sponsored mmoney to shenmue. Dont think i came here to ruin the place pls

So to continue. Yeah you had to be crazy back then. Most cool peeps would play mortal kombat street fighter or platformers. That was the thing. Phantasy star is for crazy nerds. And yeah fast forward. Shenmue was sold really well. But still it was niche. Sega fans are fun. While nintendo boys were kiddybooboo lol. Lol just kidding. But that was the sentiment back then.

They are still kiddybooboo when u look pokemon go

Nowadays we want shenmue 3 and hope the risky wine businness doesnt get in yu shezookis head. Look im just kidding. I really hope this game is great. But i dont see it. Even the last update was photoshopped

Where is the legitness and reliability? Honestly im very skeptic. How bout u guys?
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Elders scroll online

Re: shenmue 3 pipol

Postby shredingskin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:05 am

I rented a cheap hooker on roppongi last week, no vaginal, only ass...

Shenmuefund was charged on my amex, what's the deal with that??

Also those wines weren't cheaps nonozomi.

SIII will be different, that's all I care, every generation there seems to be a game that everyone copies, specially last gen that japan wasn't so present.

Really Yu;s visison is what;sm making this shit going, and like it or not, hes an innovator, hes just fucking creative. And not in the miyamoto sense, that's kinda marketinesirhs because, he follows what he wants, and we all should respect fucking that.

BTW you should do publicity or some shit, you got the clickbait to a notch.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some indie games.

Postby SMDzero » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:09 am

Karimov.... I'm gonna kick your psychotic a$$!

I'll have you placed in a straightjacket in a padded cell... and no Shenmue 3 for you either!

Peter: Ban this SOB... I'm the only one who gets to post funny things around here and this joker ain't funny at all!
SMDzero
Banned
Banned

Postby shredingskin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:14 am

SMDzero wrote:Peter: Ban this SOB... I'm the only one who gets to post funny things around here and this joker ain't funny at all!

That's what they said about hitler and he became Einstein, don't justde people by their avatars.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Karimov » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:45 am

SMDzero wrote: Karimov.... I'm gonna kick your psychotic a$$!

I'll have you placed in a straightjacket in a padded cell... and no Shenmue 3 for you either!

Peter: Ban this SOB... I'm the only one who gets to post funny things around here and this joker ain't funny at all!

lol dont worry we will be laughing with you to. :heart: there are also 20 plussers here. i mean when i bought the dreamcast my little brothers were also in the deal. amazing how you could take the shenmue1 save to shenmue 2. unfortunately we have to miss that part. wouldnt it have been better if it just came on dc? shenmue 3. hopefully after the shenmue3 release or even in shenmue 3 release we get to play the finished dreamcast version that got canned. another painfull cancelation was soul reaver 2 on dreamcast. reports say that that game was also finished
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby iyapol » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:19 am

The ramblings of a mad man.

Says the person obsessed with snowmen in Shenmue.
iyapol
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby shredingskin » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:50 am

iyapol wrote: The ramblings of a mad man.

Search BOBS GAME B8IBNLE , THERE ARE VOICES, SHIT.

tBE GUY HEARD THOSE NOT THAT MUCH.
shredingskin
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Karimov » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:34 am

iyapol wrote: The ramblings of a mad man.

more variations of npc,s is a good thing. lets be honest tho the npc in shen 1 and 2 were groundbreaking. the exact type of npc wouldnt be on 2017s level. perhaps like the yakuza 5 is better. except in yakuza you cant talk to all of them. but i hope shenmue 3 you can. even if it is just a template speech. shenmue 2 you had npc who could show you the way. i really liked that as well. but you know a lot of npc brings glitches. look at assassins creed hoverwalking people or trough walls/ i must say shenmue 1 and 2 were limited in bugs. i give props to that.
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby SlySpy » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:52 am

Okay let's get these facts straight:

-Makes posts about how Yu Suzuki is sitting around drinking wine all the time

-Types like he's drunk

-Seems like english is his second language

-Constantly posting on the kickstarter

-Insists with certainty that Yu Suzuki is wasting the money on wine

I've figured it out, guys. Karimov wanted to play Shenmue 3 so badly that he used intensive psychotherapy to trick himself into thinking that he was Yu Suzuki, so that he could try to create Shenmue 3 himself. Instead, somewhere along the way, the psychotherapy treatments when wrong, and now all he does is drink California wine and post nonsensical, poorly constructed drivel on forums and kickstarter comments.

SlySpy has received 5 thanks from: delvec19, Himuro, Mr357, Spaghetti, Yokosuka
SlySpy
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby mjq jazz bar » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:02 am

Speaking of crazy Shenmue fans, does anyone here know anything about this person on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/33ff00/status/752838174284492800

He's obsessed with the word "parbunkell" (???) and never posts anything intelligible. I assumed he was a bot for a while, but I actually once asked him what a "parbunkell" is and he replied with something somewhat intelligible (didn't answer the question, though). I come across him whenever I'm searching for Shenmue on Twitter. He's been doing this for at least a couple years.
mjq jazz bar
Alpha Trading Boss
Alpha Trading Boss

PSN: mortimerOA
Currently playing: Yakuza 0 & Ni No Kuni

Postby Karimov » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:10 am

apparently he is crazy. and i am just a lil crazy LOL
but what does parbunkell really mean. it seems like a distorted thing #-o
Karimov
Banned
Banned

Postby Shenmue_Music » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Ban Karimov!
Shenmue_Music
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Currently playing: Shenmue

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:36 pm

mjq jazz bar wrote: Speaking of crazy Shenmue fans, does anyone here know anything about this person on Twitter?

He's obsessed with the word "parbunkell" (???) and never posts anything intelligible. I assumed he was a bot for a while, but I actually once asked him what a "parbunkell" is and he replied with something somewhat intelligible (didn't answer the question, though). I come across him whenever I'm searching for Shenmue on Twitter. He's been doing this for at least a couple years.

It's a bot, yes. It tries to string buzzwords together in convincing ways, with - shall we say - limited success. For what exact purpose, I'm not sure.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby Yokosuka » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:10 pm

mjq jazz bar wrote: Speaking of crazy Shenmue fans, does anyone here know anything about this person on Twitter?

I noticed him too since the Shenmue 3 announcement. Weirdest person I ever read on twitter.

Might be a bot made by a Shenmue fan to slyly help Shenmue referencing in Google by his own way and that would confirm the crazy fans theory again.
Yokosuka
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Currently playing: Rocket League

Postby Himuro » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:53 pm

You're such a bad poster you make my Internet forum posts at age 14 looks good.
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Next

Return to Shenmue III