Shenmue 3 & E3 2017 - UPDATE - Confirmed will NOT be at E3

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Re: Shenmue 3 & E3 2017

Postby Valascaziel » Sun May 28, 2017 10:08 am

Let's Get Sweaty wrote:
Valascaziel wrote:Always nice to see the original Shenmue on Dreamcast listed as a "Best Seller" on Amazon in 2017

Is there a page you can link me to that shows this?

Outside of a search as I did, no but here is my screen from this morning.
https://ibb.co/b8c1JF
Valascaziel
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Let's Get Sweaty » Sun May 28, 2017 12:11 pm

Okay, thanks. It's difficult to interpret that. It could just mean that the Dreamcast game Shenmue is the best selling item amongst customers who, like yourself, searched for "Shenmue" - which is only to be expected.
Let's Get Sweaty
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: truant

Postby celsowm » Sun May 28, 2017 1:26 pm

Sony E3 2017: 5 ways PS4 could beat Xbox Scorpio:

http://www.psu.com/feature/33058/sony-e ... ox-scorpio

Shenmue 1 & 2 HD

Now that Yu Suzuki has made his dream a reality and is chiselling away on Shenmue 3 for PS4, it’s about time SEGA did the obvious and let us revisit the original games in glorious high-definition. Ryu Hazuki’s revenge epic attracted only a niche audience upon its Dreamcast launch, so the chance for a wider circle of gamers to experience the cult classics via a PS4 HD update is an opportunity too good to miss out on. Sony’s press conference would be a great platform to announce the Shenmue HD bundle, given that Suzuki-san previously used E3 2015 as the stage to launch the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter. We know that SEGA has registered a trademark for Shenmue recently, and the latest rumors have suggested the collection is indeed real and being prepped for a launch in late 2017. Hopefully it won’t be long before we’re racing forklift trucks in the harbor and laying the smackdown Hazuki-style upon legions of punks in Hong Kong’s back streets.

celsowm has received 2 thanks from: Telekill, Valascaziel
celsowm
Master of the Three Blades

PSN: celsowmbr
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby Telekill » Sun May 28, 2017 3:51 pm

south carmain wrote: I'll be watching the easy allies stream if they're doing one. Can't miss Huber's reaction if there is a shenmue 3 trailer shown.

I've never heard of easy allies. Is that where Huber went? Is it a new-ish site?

I miss Game Trailers regardless that it was a dying community. :sad:
Telekill
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

PSN: Telekill
Currently playing: Detroit Become Human

Postby SheepheadCG » Sun May 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Telekill wrote:
south carmain wrote: I'll be watching the easy allies stream if they're doing one. Can't miss Huber's reaction if there is a shenmue 3 trailer shown.

I've never heard of easy allies. Is that where Huber went? Is it a new-ish site?

Yep, the guys at GT started their own thing called Easy Allies. They are funded monthly via patreon and are completely ran out of Trailer Jones' garage :D (at the moment)! They have by far the best and most honest content I have ever watched. They will be doing full coverage of E3! Cannot wait! I highly recommend checking them out!
SheepheadCG
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Steam: sheephead100
Currently playing: Starcraft 2

Postby Telekill » Sun May 28, 2017 4:19 pm

SheepheadCG wrote:
Telekill wrote:

Yep, the guys at GT started their own thing called Easy Allies. They are funded monthly via patreon and are completely ran out of Trailer Jones' garage :D (at the moment)! They have by far the best and most honest content I have ever watched. They will be doing full coverage of E3! Cannot wait! I highly recommend checking them out!

What's their site? I tried doing a Google search but it mostly came up with Youtube content and I can't access Youtube at work.
Telekill
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby SheepheadCG » Sun May 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Telekill wrote:
SheepheadCG wrote:
Telekill wrote:

What's their site? I tried doing a Google search but it mostly came up with Youtube content and I can't access Youtube at work.

https://easyallies.com/

That's their site, its all youtube and twitch content :)
They also convert some of their weekly shows into podcasts that you can find on Itunes I believe. Never used those though so can't really help you there. Quality content and a great schedule that they keep to. Love their content so much!
SheepheadCG
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Steam: sheephead100
Currently playing: Starcraft 2

Postby Telekill » Sun May 28, 2017 5:29 pm

SheepheadCG wrote:
Telekill wrote:
SheepheadCG wrote:
Telekill wrote:

https://easyallies.com/

That's their site, its all youtube and twitch content :)
They also convert some of their weekly shows into podcasts that you can find on Itunes I believe. Never used those though so can't really help you there. Quality content and a great schedule that they keep to. Love their content so much!

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check them out.
Telekill
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby khmlight3 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:10 pm

A new Shenmue III update came out! There some bad news though they confirmed Shenmue III won't be at E3 2017.

khmlight3 has received 3 thanks from: Coromasta, Sappharad, Spaghetti
khmlight3

PSN: thunderlight10
XBL: khmlight3
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby Sappharad » Sun May 28, 2017 11:15 pm

khmlight3 wrote: A new Shenmue III update came out! There some bad news though they confirmed Shenmue III won't be at E3 2017.

I'm glad they addressed this. Now people won't get worked up and disappointed when nothing is shown in 2 weeks.
Sappharad
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby khmlight3 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Sappharad wrote:
khmlight3 wrote: A new Shenmue III update came out! There some bad news though they confirmed Shenmue III won't be at E3 2017.

I'm glad they addressed this. Now people won't get worked up and disappointed when nothing is shown in 2 weeks.

Do you think the next update will be a trailer?
khmlight3

PSN: thunderlight10
XBL: khmlight3
Currently playing: Shenmue II

Postby Coromasta » Sun May 28, 2017 11:19 pm

That's a bummer they won't be at e3, however man that new character! He looks like a villain from a cartoon straight out of the 80's, and in a good way i mean. Can't wait for more info about this guy.
Coromasta

PSN: coromasta
XBL: coromasta91
Nintendo FC: coromasta
Steam: coromasta

Postby Bluecast » Sun May 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Pretty much expected TBH. As long as the KS updates keep coming. Not that bothered. I just do not see how this is coming out this year. It's a bummer if not but at the same time PS4/Switch have so many games coming this year I can wait.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: FlagshipFighter
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Himuro » Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 am

That blue text is making me blind. Make it stop, please.

Himuro has received a thanks from: iyapol
Himuro
Banned
Banned

Postby ys » Mon May 29, 2017 12:13 am

Bluecast wrote: Pretty much expected TBH. As long as the KS updates keep coming. Not that bothered. I just do not see how this is coming out this year. It's a bummer if not but at the same time PS4/Switch have so many games coming this year I can wait.

It's been a while since I saw you around! Anyway, I was somewhere in between. I didn't expect it 100% but it seemed to be the best choice if you intended to release the game later this year. I guess that this makes an expected delay even more likely. If they were on track, Sony would probably not let them skip E3 from a marketing point of view..

ys has received a thanks from: Bluecast
ys
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III