I was thinking...

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

I was thinking...

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:03 am

I was thinking today about Iwaos journey to China, and I have expectations about his journey being fully explained in Shenmue 3 I am hoping that it explains every place he went adn what not. or even better what if they made another game that concentrated about Iwao and his journey and why Lan Di is after him it could have the scene where Iwao "kills" Zhao Sun Ming and expain what happened or maybe not even have this as a different game but just add it in S3 or something I dunno but it would be cool if they could give us some visuals about that side of the whole story
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby code l name » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:50 am

Sega are struggling to get out Shenmue III, what makes you think a spin-off game focusing on a very small portion of the overall story would be even in this universe of thought?
code l name
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby asnozz » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:36 am

code l name wrote:Sega are struggling to get out Shenmue III, what makes you think a spin-off game focusing on a very small portion of the overall story would be even in this universe of thought?

man atleast hes thinking about what he would like in shenmue, unlike u. Stop critising and putting down other peoples ideas. I also dont think it would be plausible, but i dont think he wrote it here thinking it would happen
asnozz
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: asnozz
XBL: asnozz360
Steam: asnozz
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby rens of heavens » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:14 am

Maybe sega can make a spin off game Involving Lan-di showing his point of view when he was a child or something....
rens of heavens
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby code l name » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:25 am

asnozz wrote:Stop critising and putting down other peoples ideas.

I wasn't doing either but stating the unlikelihood of a spin-off game ever occurring when the main series future is in doubt, is frankly common sense. Learn how to read, it would be beneficial for both parties :)
code l name
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby dracomannas » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:07 am

rens of heavens wrote:Maybe sega can make a spin off game Involving Lan-di showing his point of view when he was a child or something....

That woud be a must buy in my book. Nice idea.
dracomannas
Master of the Three Blades

Postby Miku » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:02 am

I think shnemue 3 should have multiple paths like kotor or invisible war you get different endings and stuff so you can see what happens depending one how ryo's "power" ends up doing to him. It'd be cool
Miku
Asia Travel Representative
Asia Travel Representative

Postby ren_of_heavens » Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:49 am

Ey, when last played shenmue i realised that Iwao must have lived in China for many years.

He can read Chinese kanji, even reversed.
ren_of_heavens

Postby Only Child » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:15 am

Honestly, that side of the story doesn't interest me at all. I'd rather just see how Ryo's story turns out.
Only Child
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby b_ren » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:55 pm

Yeah I believe Ryo will find the truth of what happened in the past with Iwao and Zhao sun ming in Shenmue 3. Mabye he might have to travel to Meng Cun to find this out.
b_ren
of Heavens
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:55 pm

i wish Lan Di would talk about his life.he doesnt talk much.i hope that in shenmueIII he would at least say something
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:01 pm

code l name wrote:Sega are struggling to get out Shenmue III, what makes you think a spin-off game focusing on a very small portion of the overall story would be even in this universe of thought?

ummm.... who are you? I realize this couldnt be an actual game what i was saying was more of have this as a part in Shenmue 3 fucking ass hole GTFO noob
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby code l name » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:34 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote:I realize this couldnt be an actual game what i was saying was more of have this as a part in Shenmue 3 fucking ass hole GTFO noob

AnimeGamer183 wrote:Or even better what if they made another game that concentrated about Iwao and his journey

That’s called a contradiction, son. If you can't understand what you yourself have typed, well it gets silly doesn't it? Also if you want to throw around petty insults (Calling people a noob, excuse me how old are we?) then you've just lost any respect your going to get around here. Do yourself a favour and think before you type, ta.
code l name
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby John Petrucci » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:40 pm

Your fighting a losing battle dude, post like these always will come up and most folks don't listen to reason or fact anymore..
John Petrucci
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby JoKeR2k3 » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:20 am

I smell Shenmue 0.
0's are very popular now adays
JoKeR2k3

Next

Return to Shenmue III