Niao Sun/Chonghua/Tyojun-new description translated by Kiyuu

(Chapter 7 and beyond)

Postby MJC The Great » Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:02 pm

Just a quick 'one off' post here.... Maybe there are another two mirrors. One being guarded by each leader of the Chiyoumen. Perhaps Sunming Zhao (Lan Di's dad) was the previous guardian of the dragon mirror and years ago Iwao Hazuki fought and beat two of the leaders getting his hands on two of the mirrors. Notice the green stone in the middle of the Dragon Mirror and the red stone in the Phoenix Mirror. Maybe there is a Tiger Mirror with a White Stone and a Tortoise Mirror with a black stone in it. Just a thought but this topic is just too interesting not to make a comment on! Good work to all who have spent time and effort into researching things within this topic. I know I speak on behalf of everyone when I say it has provided huge enjoyment and fascination. :D . I just hope Yu Suzuki can prevail soon and enlighten us all with the final chapter of the most immersive series in gaming in history!
MJC The Great
Master of the Three Blades

Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Just Cause 2

Postby xXClouDXx » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:29 am

Yeah thats true, i been thinking on that. There must be another 2 mirrors. Maybe theres another Chiyou Monster.
xXClouDXx
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby BabyJesus » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:50 pm

I think ziming is Lan Di too.. That'd make him xiuyings brother right, which would be rather interesting..

I've also read somewhere that they return to japan somehow and lan di burns down the hazuki residence.. Ine-San also dies... :?:

first post ever!
BabyJesus
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby munchmunch » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:16 pm

Hi there, no Ziming is not Lan Di's bro and those rumors might be false. I've seen them rumors a long time ago.
munchmunch

Re: My Theories

Postby Wuyring Ren » Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:25 pm

Good Ren Suzuki wrote:My theories:
Baihu: I doubt he's anyone too importants, or on of the leaders, since he just fights in the basement of a local gangs building. He may show up again, but it will probably be to give information to Ryo or tell him who to speak with. But I doubt he'll even show up in the first place.

Ziming: I know lots of people don't believe this, but I'm still thinking that he is Lan Di, there are lots of statements to go against this and for this

game length: Considering that theres 16 chapters, #1 was a whole game, #2 was simply about a one minute video at the end of 1 and another minute at the beginning of 2 (part on ship), #3, 4, 5 were 1 game, then Yu being forced to condense what was probably at least 3 games into one could have bad results. (we'll be lucky for one more game, I've given up hope on any more than that). The four leaders, peoples connections, the heavenly beasts, the mirrors, Shenhua, Ryo vs. Landi, Guizang and Ren returning, there is so much to do in one game. Lots will be cut out or else the game will rush you through everything. I can't see the game simply being huge (budget)

I had an idea about Ziming myself. I think is about time I launch it forward.

Okay, Ziming is Master Tao's brother.

That's fact one.

Ziming's father and mother were killed...

That's fact two.

He lefted..and he appears to have joined Chi You Men.

Fact three...

Now, look at Lan Di and Ziming...we already know they look similar. The debate I came up with, that in reality, they are related. Master Chen knew this, and so did Master Tao, which both people tried to discourage him into seeking revenge. Lan Di, is actually somehow, Master Tao's and Ziming's uncle, where they learned there style from...(Could I be wrong...correct me if I am...) Aside from that, Ziming had a understanding of Chi You Men at a young age, and decided his uncle would know something about the murder of his father and mother. At the same time, Sun Ming, is there grandfather, and where I am getting at. Is this is all that comes to past, they are all related in some form of fashion.
So, Lan Di pursued him to join Chi You Men, and lure him into a path of darkness, maybe the same one he tried to bring Master Tao into, but, she refused.

Now, about Master Baihu, the weird thing about him, is he is connected to Chi You Men, in some form or way. A henchman, nah...maybe he overlooks The Yellow Heads himself, and reports back to Lan Di, and is apart of the mass ranks of Chiyoumen that even included The Mad Angels and Yellow Head. Master Baihu, very well could have taught Ziming his style, making him an actual high ranking officer in Chiyoumen.
Wuyring Ren
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: miraigaara
Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby Ren_of_H » Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:50 pm

Which picture are you people talking about. Is it the one with the 4 hevanly beast and 3 of the chiyoumen leaders on it or is it the one of the 4 chiyoumen leaders on it in which 2 r blacked out. Also by compairing both we see Lan di in both and in the first we also see Niosun and what is presumed to be ziming with the last person blacked out. In the other we see Lan Di and the blacked out member on the right presumed to be niosun leaving the 2 others one blacked out and the other not. The ohter one that is not blacked out does not loke like ziming so is this the last member that is the snake tortoise.

I also thought about there being 4 mirrors so what if each member is suposed to fetch there own mirror (the 1 they symbolise i.e Lan di = dragon). Although i also would like to know if u have any thoughts as to why Lan di is doing all the work. (unless there are 4 mirrors and each person is working on getting there 1 and it does not involve the other 3)
Ren_of_H
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby Miles Prower » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:34 pm

I don't want to sound mean, but a lot of people have already theorised that Ziming may be Lan Di, and there is now sufficient evidence to suggest he is not.

http://dynamic4.gamespy.com/~shenmuedoj ... hp?t=17983

Scroll down to the "Are Ziming and Lan Di the same person?" question.
Miles Prower
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

XBL: sppeac1987

Postby Wuyring Ren » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:40 am

I never said they were the same person.
Wuyring Ren
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

PSN: miraigaara

Postby white lotus » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:00 pm

[QUOTE]
"Among the guardians of Supreme Venerable Sovereign11, there are 12 Blue Dragons to the left, 26 White Tigers to the right, 24 Red Phoenixes in front and 72 Black Warriors in the rear. According to the Secret Formula for Prolonging Life from the Seven-Origin Purple Court of the Big Dipper12, for a Daoist performing magic skills, "To his left is the Blue Dragon named Mengzhang. To his right is the White Tiger named Jianbing. To his front is the Red Phoenix named Lingguang. To his rear is the Black Warrior named Zhiming. The Four Numinous Animals, holding pennants and symbols, bearing bells and drums, guard the surroundings." The Four Numinous Animals are the law-protecting guardian spirits. Among them, the Black Warrior was specially worshiped since the Ming and honored with other titles, such as"Highest Emperor of of the Mysterious Northern Heaven"13 and"Perfect Warrior Emperor"14.
white lotus
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: I am a former gamer

Postby JalceW » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:26 pm

SuperHazuki wrote:To his rear is the Black Warrior named Zhiming.

A few people on this forum (including me) have mentioned this before, but apparently it doesn't mean anything.

Seems "zhi" and "zi" are more different than you might expect. ;)
JalceW
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby BeX » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:02 am

I think these are all crazy coincidences, and i think that maybe Master Baihu has something to do with the leader of the Chiyoumen or maybe he is the leader. I'm not sure.
But then again, if he was so high up in the Chiyoumen, how could Ryo defeat him?
I hope they'll explain in the 3rd installment.
Also, i noticed this quite early on, but Ryo has some kinda plaster (bandaid) on his face, maybe from a cut that never heals or something, but i also noticed that Lan Di has a scar/cut on his left cheek, on around the same area as where Ryo has his cut. I dunno if thats anything to look into or its of any importance, but i just thought it was kinda weird. It doesn't tell you why either have scars or how they got them.
BeX
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby MasterXiuyingManMo » Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:53 pm

Just like DrPorkchop said....the wait for Shenmue 3 has been a good thing every bit of new news excites me more n more...Good topic!
MasterXiuyingManMo
Funny Bear Burger Clerk
Funny Bear Burger Clerk

Re: My Theories

Postby xXClouDXx » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:40 pm

Wuyring Ren wrote:
Good Ren Suzuki wrote:My theories:
Baihu: I doubt he's anyone too importants, or on of the leaders, since he just fights in the basement of a local gangs building. He may show up again, but it will probably be to give information to Ryo or tell him who to speak with. But I doubt he'll even show up in the first place.

Ziming: I know lots of people don't believe this, but I'm still thinking that he is Lan Di, there are lots of statements to go against this and for this

game length: Considering that theres 16 chapters, #1 was a whole game, #2 was simply about a one minute video at the end of 1 and another minute at the beginning of 2 (part on ship), #3, 4, 5 were 1 game, then Yu being forced to condense what was probably at least 3 games into one could have bad results. (we'll be lucky for one more game, I've given up hope on any more than that). The four leaders, peoples connections, the heavenly beasts, the mirrors, Shenhua, Ryo vs. Landi, Guizang and Ren returning, there is so much to do in one game. Lots will be cut out or else the game will rush you through everything. I can't see the game simply being huge (budget)

I had an idea about Ziming myself. I think is about time I launch it forward.

Okay, Ziming is Master Tao's brother.

That's fact one.

Ziming's father and mother were killed...

That's fact two.

He lefted..and he appears to have joined Chi You Men.

Fact three...

Now, look at Lan Di and Ziming...we already know they look similar. The debate I came up with, that in reality, they are related. Master Chen knew this, and so did Master Tao, which both people tried to discourage him into seeking revenge. Lan Di, is actually somehow, Master Tao's and Ziming's uncle, where they learned there style from...(Could I be wrong...correct me if I am...) Aside from that, Ziming had a understanding of Chi You Men at a young age, and decided his uncle would know something about the murder of his father and mother. At the same time, Sun Ming, is there grandfather, and where I am getting at. Is this is all that comes to past, they are all related in some form of fashion.
So, Lan Di pursued him to join Chi You Men, and lure him into a path of darkness, maybe the same one he tried to bring Master Tao into, but, she refused.

Now, about Master Baihu, the weird thing about him, is he is connected to Chi You Men, in some form or way. A henchman, nah...maybe he overlooks The Yellow Heads himself, and reports back to Lan Di, and is apart of the mass ranks of Chiyoumen that even included The Mad Angels and Yellow Head. Master Baihu, very well could have taught Ziming his style, making him an actual high ranking officer in Chiyoumen.

YOu got no proof that there related. And if they were LanDi would teached him his own style but Ziming learned Bajiquan.
xXClouDXx
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Man_Lady » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:25 pm

I new here if you havent relize.But, if there was a boss that controlling Chi You and if you say someone controlling Lan Di wouldnt that mean the leader is lying that Iwao killed Lan Di father and then Ryo and Lan Di would help each other and fight the leader? :roll: sorry for my bad grammer.
Man_Lady
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

Postby The_Intruder » Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:31 pm

Man_Lady wrote:I new here if you havent relize.But, if there was a boss that controlling Chi You and if you say someone controlling Lan Di wouldnt that mean the leader is lying that Iwao killed Lan Di father and then Ryo and Lan Di would help each other and fight the leader? :roll: sorry for my bad grammer.

Perhaps it could be... When I first heard about another leader greater than the four leaders. It was the first thing that came into my mind. (what you just said)

and welcome to the dojo...
The_Intruder
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: Jann-Lee1999
Currently playing: Zelda:Breath of the wild

PreviousNext

Return to Shenmue III