Goodbye everyone

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Goodbye everyone

Postby QWERTY » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Samanosuke Akechi wrote:Ryudo,if you're reading this seriously chill the fuck out.I read a post you made over at your forum that simply insulted and bashed the dojo and everyone associated with it.Really low man.

Again,I never had a problem with you.But I wish you would open your eyes and see how your actions hurt others.

This one?

http://gen2gen.forumandco.com/t8p70-wha ... y-fartbags

Fuck-em. I just want my account deleted there. I just want nothing to do with it ever again. I may make a new one at some point to PM Bambi about the trade and Henry to pay him shipping for those coins. Other than that fuck SD. I love Yama but SD Done with it. I lurked last night and just see some backstabbing lying cunts. Saying whatever they can even lies. Seriously just delete all my posts & account. It's as likely I go back there as it is for Sony to make hardware for Nintendo again.
QWERTY
Pee Eye Zee Zee Ay
Banned

Postby Samanosuke Akechi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah that's the one but that post is edited.

Fuck-em.I just want my account deleted there.I just want nothing to do with it ever again.I may make a new one at some point to PM Bambi about the trade and Henry to pay him for shipping for those coins.Other than that fuck SD.I love Yama but SD as a whole can suck it.

That's the original.
Last edited by Samanosuke Akechi on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samanosuke Akechi
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:40 pm

ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
south carmain wrote:
ShOzO MiZuKi wrote:
south carmain wrote:
Henry Spencer wrote:Right. We know about the problems, guys, we have just been discussing these various issues, please can I ask you to be patient with us, whilst we deal with them. Discussion between the team is where we are up to, right now.

Definitely appreciate all the help, the "Cal l Of Duty" word filter is new to me and I'm guessing to the other staff members too. Don't worry, we'll sort things, but please if you find anything else, keep messaging us about them.

when I signed up the security questions were only about obscure games from the 80's early 90's where I had to go through 5 different questions as even with google the answers I wrote didn't seem to be right, some point and click and Ys, you might want to look if those are still in place

I actually mentioned this in the "Things that pissed you off today" topic. I can see making these security question but why make them about games no one really knows or cares about on a Shenmue forum? I mean at least give us questions about Shenmue. We shouldn't have to scour google to find out about the year one of these obscure games was released.

Oh and Henry I am being patient, sorry I wasnt trying to insult the staff in any way. I realize you guys have your hands full. I just found out about that Cal l of Duty filter myself and it just got on my nerves. Next time I'll send it in a PM.

well the reason for them up is written in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=44351&p=977376#p977376

Doesn't explain much. Shenmue questions could have been used in it's place I feel. Bots or Morons...bologna the questions didnt have to be about ys.

it means he wants only people who like/know about the same games as him to sign up
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Riku Rose » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Henry Spencer wrote:Riku, I have not been able to find this user named "TumTum", unfortunately, but again, raised the issue with staff. Hopefully come morning, we'll have sorted some issues out, the weekend will give us plenty of time to do it and discuss it.

Yeah I tried looking and his not there. I still have the PM I sent Spokes about it when it happened if it really matters to you.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby Henry Spencer » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 pm

I very much doubt those security questions will not change, ys has no relevance to Shenmue. It's something only Yama can change though, since it's related to the database.

Riku Rose wrote:
Henry Spencer wrote:Riku, I have not been able to find this user named "TumTum", unfortunately, but again, raised the issue with staff. Hopefully come morning, we'll have sorted some issues out, the weekend will give us plenty of time to do it and discuss it.

Yeah I tried looking and his not there. I still have the PM I sent Spokes about it when it happened if it really matters to you.

By all means, please send it my way.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Bluecast » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Yama is about to delete this account per my request but just saying the questions were changed months ago to Shenmue ones by Yama and me. I don't remember Tum Tum but had a few test accounts in the past. Most admins make a few test accounts. Coby was a test account then decided to fuck with it since soon I will have never existed. 9 years ruined by 1 bad year of being sick. Hooray. The word censor thing was a stand in and forgot to change it then later I no longer had the ability to fix it. The Q & A was put in place due to the no joke 2-3 dozen bots per day.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Peter » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:13 pm

Ok guys, this is being locked now. The member has left and stated they will not be returning (so i have been informed) so there is no need for this topic to become a ground for trading blows, or the "he said, she said" game that's undoubtedly going to transcend over other forums on the internet. This is what we are working to move away from, and everyone is free to choose to post or not to post here at the Shenmue Dojo.
Accounts of an active member are not deleted (or at least will not be unless Yama decides otherwise), usually due to the majority of requests for the deletion of an account being made when the person isnt in a rational state of mind to sincerely mean what they are asking (99% usually after an argument). This users account will remain, should they choose to log in again in the future.

Rest assured that the changes haven't stopped with a couple of sub forums being collapsed, members being unbanned and also a few changes to the moderation system. There are more to come very soon, including what has been brought up here regarding the security questions etc. But of course, any other issues that you find, please do not hesitate to raise them in the "Shenmue Dojo Website Discussion" forum, or just drop us a PM for us to raise in the Staff Forum.
One more thing, everyone be aware that alternate accounts made are serious breaches of the TOS, and will be dealt with heavily and without hesitation. There are no exceptions, and no separate rules for any current or ex member who decides to mess about, "experiment", or think they will not get discovered. We regularly check IP addresses, look for correlations and trends in new members info, and also correlations in new members ISPs. Even failing that, user accounts always belong to the person making the posts, and they forget that their personality never changes so as time goes on, again, you will be found out and dealt with.

Now...we are moving on. Lets try and use this point to look back upon, and remember that you have to know where you have came from, to know where you are going. Here at the Dojo, we are moving onward and upward, into a new era, and absolutely everyone is welcome to take part! :nice!:
Peter
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue III

PSN: TheGasmeter
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: Shenmue 2x

Previous

Return to Off Topic