Causing Trouble At School

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Causing Trouble At School

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Was on a football forum and see a thread about the worst things you did at school. These where my favorites.

Amongst all of the fights, countless letters home and detentions my finest moment was when I tried to burn the school down..and almost suceeded. There was a paper recycling bin next to the chemistry department (very stupid place to put it) and I chucked in a lit piece of paper, next thing I know the thing went up in a smoke within seconds. I did a runner and sat in the library. Next thing loads of my mates pile in pissing themselves laughing saying all the teachers were panicking trying to put it out. They struggled for quite a while but eventually managed it, then the investigation commenced.

Must of gone on for a month - first they claimed they had cctv evidence of who did it, but I knew where the cunts put those camera's so I called their bluff..they were lying. Then they gave the whole school detention for weeks on end hoping someone would grass, but no one did. Then they did a compulsory anonymous ballot for everyone in school to put a name down and mine came up but to my surprise so did another kids who I hated. We had an intesnse week long interrogation and eventually with my cool calm persuasive skills they pulled me to one side and apologised for wasting my time and said they knew it was him all along.

I found it hilarious, went home told my parents and the cunts rang up the school and grassed me up..something about morals and you do the crime you do the time. Got excluded for a week, bastards.

When I was 12 (year7?), I discovered a larder in the food technology department, that stored all the choc bars and crisps for the tuck shop - remember those? After staying behind for a club one day I chanced it and was delighted with a sneaky haul of several boxes of dairy milk and mars bars which I transferred into my locker, with the intention of selling them for 30p a time which was a good rate back then. A good trade developed over the next few days but some fat kid who had bought one grassed me up because he thought they were stolen.

The lies that fell out of my mouth that afternoon in the headmaster's office. I concocted a story that a bad man waited in the field in our village where I trained on thursday nights with the under 13s team, and when we were doing our laps at the start I had to go into the next field where he waited and give him the money I made from selling them. I told them if I didnt get him enough money each week, he had threatened to rape me in the butt.

I was expecting a compassionate understanding response.

I was not expecting to be jogging round the field that thursday, as 8 police officers waited in various hiding places - a dog unit primed for response nearby and my foster mum sitting in a car with my social worker sobbing uncontrollably. Needless to say the mystery man didn't show and I just stood there like a lemon for half hour thinking ' fuck,fuck,fuck...'

Summer holidays were particularly shit that year. And I was never allowed a locker again :(

What's the worst shit that happened at your school that either you or mates did?

Riku Rose has received a thanks from: KiBa
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Re: Causing Trouble At School

Postby Spokane » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Let's see here, in 9th or 10th grade there were 2 kids fighting in a crowded hall and I was so annoyed by it and I was approaching the fight and I was so mad they were in my way I grabbed one of them and pushed him really hard out of the way (he fell on the ground a few feet away) and I walked away towards the direction I was headed beforehand like nothing happened while he yelled at me. Nothing else ever came of it. Didn't know the guy and that was probably for the better.

I'll think of more.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

PSN: RobotWillie
Steam: RobotWillie
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:41 pm

If that's the worse you did Spokes it's good to see you've always been a nice guy.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Spokane » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Worse? No. I made a girl cry once because I made fun of her face, then I got cursed with an ugly one too (or I guess I already had one then too so I was being a hypocrite).
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:49 pm

That's nothing. There where these two girls on our bus who would never shut up. Running up and down the bus screaming non stop. Everyone told them to sit down and shut up but they never did. So I went and sat in the seat behind them and through a crack in the seat I started spraying some deodorant. One of the girls started having an asthma attack (Never knew she was asthmatic). I got up not realizing she couldn't breathe walking to the back only for her friend to start hitting me. Being a gentleman who won't hit a girl I pushed her away only for her to fall down the stairs. Needless to say the headmistress seemed to think I was a sadistic fuck who beats up girls.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Spokane » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:54 pm

No I am a pretty nice guy and always have been and I never did anything real bad. Just some close moments and awkward ones where I was misunderstood and almost lead to something.

I don't want to be able to say I did some of the stuff you probably did. :lol:

(I can only imagine some of the things QWERTY and Mitts have done)
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby Thief » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

One time in middle school I tripped and spilled my chocolate milk on this kid. The kid tattled (as if I did anything wrong?) and I got detention for a week because of bullying. I also got detention because I had to go to the bathroom and my teacher was a prick and wouldn't let us go, so I left because I'm not gunna sit around in pain because my 8th grade teacher thinks she's god. I also got detention for walking behind the school bus instead of in front of it when I got off (why the fuck would I walk in front of it!?! I trust my own eyesight rather than 68 year old bus-driver Rocko's!), and I got detention for -- while being excused all day for doctor/eye/dentist appointments -- coming back to school so I could get my math homework and then leaving to go back to the dentist. That stupid high pitched office lady that talks like mickey mouse and always gets up in your face when she talks gave me a weeks lunch detention because I "left school early". They can all suck it.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Spokane » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:11 pm

See Lame here is even more nice than me. That kind of stuff happens to everyone.
Spokane
RobotWillie
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 pm

There was actually a create your own magazine project we had to do for English once, and my mate wrote all the shit I did in there. I'll have to see if he's still got it so I can post it. Off the top of my head though...

Wrote "TWAT" on someone's forehead (and Nike Tn cap) in permanent marker (could still see remnants of it after the weekend too)
Spat out chips into the tray they serve out of (anyone who's had school chips should know why)
Ran a thieves guild of sorts
Did various viral bullying campaigns (wanted posters, have you seen this dog, videos of throwin things at people's heads, etc.)
Slipped a wet paper towel inbetween each page of someone's workbooks
Stirred shit up to orchestrate fights
Sold people bud (that was 80% shredded grass)
Every day I'd trip someone up (wasn't always bad, but over five years you get some guddens in, eg: right down a flight of stairs)
Did an upskirt on my fit French teacher when I noticed she was only wearing tights
Hacked into teachers' computers, replaced slideshows with animations I'd made in slideshow format (ripped on a new teacher every week)
Conspired to set a bishop's robes alight (I say conspired coz it didn't work)
Beats on the Bell :D
Created the first inconspicuous route out of school
Blackmailed my head of year (well, I always got him tickets to see the Blues, so he was in my pocket)
Proved teachers wrong countless times (not causin trouble per se, but I got in a lot of shit for it)
Mixed up people's ingredients in food tech
Destroyed people's dinner money in resistant materials usin the vice grips
Soaked everyone's clothes in the showers during PE

Fuckin ell, there's just loads. The funny thing is though is that I weren't a cunt. Teachers never really saw me as one of the 'bad kids' coz I only got in one or two fights a year. Plus the fact that I was a cheeky, likeable genius meant I got away with shitloads. And I blamed a lot on other kids, or my mates'd take the fall.

Oh! Couple more things... Rang in sick once but showed up for dinner to have one of the burgers (all other food was shit, but they did great beef burgers) None of the teachers clocked, was fuckin hilarious.

And I also made a couple of those 50megs websites. On one I took the piss outta all the "contenders for cock of the year" (even they found it hilarious), and a hitlist that went into graphic detail on how I'd kill every single person I didn't like. Wasn't bad, it was all blatant jokes. One of em involved strappin someone to a ten foot darts board and throwing mutated meat & potato pies with razor sharp teeth at them. Got isolated and then suspended "for my own safety", got various threats from parents to get the police involved, and the loser kids tried sendin me death threats.

Good times.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Riku Rose » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:43 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote:Wrote "TWAT" on someone's forehead (and Nike Tn cap) in permanent marker (could still see remnants of it after the weekend too)

I wrote on some guys bag with permanent marker something along the line of. "My dad had to suck 20 cocks to buy me this bag." Think I only got detention for that.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Oh yeah, that reminds me... I got in shit durin my GCSEs for carving "Mrs. Holdgate Sucks Black Cock" into one of the desks. Weren't even me who did it. My brother was disappointed I didn't do it.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby Thief » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:06 pm

^ haha, you just reminded me of a story from high school.

This one kid, Jim, decided he was going to write "Jesse has a massive cock" on the wall where we hang out. Jesse was the name of this one kid's (who we hang out with) girlfriend, his name was Zach. Zach is a really biiiiiggg and strong guy and he was pissed, so he went to go beat up the other kid, Jim. Zach through Jim on the ground, hit him, and said "Apologize!!!". All Jim said was, "I'm... sorry, I'm sorry your girlfriend has a massive cock!". :lol: We had to pull Zach off of Jim at that point but I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. Jim has my respect.
Thief
LAMEWAD
Machine Gun Fist

Postby Rakim » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Had a music teacher in 8th grade that didn't know how to handle us rowdy public school kids and he would sit at his desk with the paper to write you up stuck in his typewriter and henpeck his way through the form. Me and two of my friends were the ringleaders in getting the class to torment him. The most impressive incident was when we made him cry by breaking his precious typewriter as well as the overhead projector he used to show us sheet music and lyrics to the dreadful songs he wrote. One song he wrote using the words to the Pledge of Allegiance is to this day imprinted on my skull because of how oddly proud he was of it. To the point that he would play it what seemed like daily.

He quit full time teaching the year we had him, but didn't leave the school and would show up as a substitute teacher frequently after that.

Along with those same two friends I also wrote a poem, as an assignment for English class, about him that included several embellishments about him crying, being a cross dresser and accusing him of being a pedophile. It was such beautiful prose.

Here's a picture of him that I found on google:
We called him Ronald McDonald and I have no recollection why. Maybe just cuz he was a big goofy looking mofo.

Rakim has received a thanks from: MiTT3NZ
Rakim
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

Favorite title: Shenmue II

Postby MiTT3NZ » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 pm

There are so many reasons why I love you. You should've been part of NBS back in the day.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

Postby silent killer » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:04 am

MiTT3NZ wrote:
Spat out chips into the tray they serve out of (anyone who's had school chips should know why)

So school fries suck everywhere. They aren't even that hard to make. So why?

As for me. Unlike the rest of this hive of villiany in which I find myself in, I was actually rather nice. But if it stories you want....
In fifth grade I had this one teacher who was known for being a right bitch and everyone, teachers and parents included hated her. Anyway, one day she gives nearly everyone in class detention for some imagined slight. Not that we didn't wish her dead or curse her out every chance we got behind her back, but as it was first thing in the morning we hadn't got around to it, and so had no idea was she was bitching about. So it went like that for most of week where we spent most of the day either sitting on the sidewalk or writing some random paper about a subject. It was funny because other teachers and kids would ask why we were in trouble and all of us were like "Hell if I know."
Then there was the time I called my friend a melon head. Somehow a teacher all the way across the yard heard that, and me and my friends got sent to the principals office. We all got a days detention.
Then there were all those random times in high school where I was talking to my teachers and suddenly out comes some bad word. Half the time I didn't even realize it until I notice everyone staring at me with shocked expressions, and the teacher handing me a referral slip.
silent killer
Machine Gun Fist
Machine Gun Fist

XBL: arcane devices
Currently playing: Cross Code

Next

Return to Off Topic