Final Fantasy

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Final Fantasy

Postby Dorian » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:33 pm

OL wrote:Then why are you paying so much attention to it?

I don't put as much attention to it as I do to your ass. I'd say I casually hate the fuck out of Square Enix, with a special fuck-you directed at Motomu Toriyama. Besides, it's not your fucking business why I pay my attention to this or that. Stop your lame ad hominem approach. If you're so desperately interested in others, though, then better start asking why Motomu Toriyama masturbates to his big-ass Lightning poster.

I'm surprised nobody pointed out that he blatantly rip-offs some of the Xenoblade's world mechanics while saying it's "a completely unique and original idea that isn't even found on the internet", and Xenoblade isn't original in that regard to begin with. Nani gigantum humeris insidentes, yeah, but Toriyama actually has the nerve to pretend he's totally original and godlike.
Last edited by Dorian on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Henry Spencer » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

@OL: I'm looking forward to FFXIV and that's it from Square Japan. The publishing side though? One of the best publishers this gen., they've given me Nier, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume, Sleeping Dogs, Kane & Lynch, and Hitman is out soon, Army Corps of Hell will probably be my first purchase for PSVita and I still need to pick up Lufia for DS sometime. Overall, top tier publishing.

Henry Spencer has received a thanks from: OL
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Tuffty » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:54 pm

OL wrote:They'll both come out. They'll just be finished by Gearbox, and criticized for being behind the times. ;-)

If in Versus XIII you can piss all over the place and draw dicks on whiteboards then it'll be fine.

Dorian: You seem to have a lot of...unhealthy hatred towards the guy. It's really not worth it.
Tuffty
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Favorite title: What's Shenmue

Postby Dorian » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:58 pm

Tuffty wrote:Dorian: You seem to have a lot of...unhealthy hatred towards the guy. It's really not worth it.

My hate is the purest thing on this planet. It should be distilled and sold in bottles as a cure for cancer and AIDS.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Dorian wrote:
Bluecast wrote:Hatred is a useless emotion and a waste of time. I'm done hating any game just not care or dislike some but not wasting my time hating a game new old released or not. I'm not big on the idea of another FFXIII but so many other great RPG's you can enjoy if FF is not doing it for you anymore. Why waste time hating a bunch of code? That alone is pretty pathetic and stupid. Don't like it then play something else. For those who want to play this more power to them :)

Mkay.

Transcending all notions of good and evil and focusing on what's truly important, whether it breeds hate or love. That's my way and to hell with a world build on lies and preachy talking of its hypocrites.

Everything FFXIII is pathetic and stupid beyond redemption. Toriyama is not only pathetic and stupid, but also deceitful and fucked up in the head because everything he said during that presentation about Lightning is ridiculous and/or creepy. His mindset is irritating to me to say the least and I find it to be disgraceful for the video game industry to feed somebody like him while disrespecting Yu Suzuki.

Just wow.
Bluecast comes back calmer. You come back, turned up not just to 11, but way up to about 20. Christ almighty man, that's some deep seated resentment there by the looks of it...
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby Dorian » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote:Just wow.
Bluecast comes back calmer. You come back, turned up not just to 11, but way up to about 20. Christ almighty man, that's some deep seated resentment there by the looks of it...

Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Riku Rose » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Riku Rose has received 4 thanks from: Dorian, LawXiu, OL, St. Elmo's Fire
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Dorian wrote:

Don't even know if that's meant to be offensive or not..!? :?:

Riku, :lol:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby ShOzO MiZuKi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Dorian wrote:

:lol: Oh how I missed the gay Asian boy GIFs.

ShOzO MiZuKi has received a thanks from: Dorian
ShOzO MiZuKi
Homeless and hungry
Machine Gun Fist

PSN: Old_Battle_Axe
XBL: TheLastR3negade
Currently playing: Yakuza 3

Postby Dorian » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:56 am

OL wrote: Then why are you paying so much attention to it?

:see: :iagree:
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:58 am

Dorian wrote:
Tuffty wrote:Dorian: You seem to have a lot of...unhealthy hatred towards the guy. It's really not worth it.

My hate is the purest thing on this planet. It should be distilled and sold in bottles as a cure for cancer and AIDS.

Hatred causes cancer and aids.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Dorian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:07 am

Bluecast wrote:
Dorian wrote:

Hatred causes cancer and aids.

Something a puritan would say. Besides, you really can't understand the complexity of what I call true hate. It's THE hate, deprived of what your average Joe calls "hate". It's an emotion that the human language can't express. Now, get back to FF before you'll turn everything to shit all over again.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:19 am

You're right I don't live in Poland. But Poland isn't the world. Just Europes trailer park.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Dorian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:27 am

Bluecast wrote: You're right I don't live in Poland. But Poland isn't the world. Just Europes trailer park.

Dorian
Banned
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming