Metal Gear series

(Gaming discussion not related to Shenmue)

Re: Metal Gear series

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:37 pm

He's really creepy anyway, looks like he isn't just a victim of severe burns but also has a glaswegian smile. His special power will be probably be he fires rays out of his eyes. His codename will be The Thee.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

PSN: harryangel666
XBL: Magiking
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Yakuza Kiwami/Zelda: BOTW

Postby Dorian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Henry Spencer wrote: He's really creepy anyway, looks like he isn't just a victim of severe burns but also has a glaswegian smile. His special power will be probably be he fires rays out of his eyes. His codename will be The Thee.

Plus, he looks like a hardcore paedophile, but I guess it's so obvious that you didn't want to state it.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

PSN: Takehaniyasubiko
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: stuff

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Well yeah, that, and he probably is afraid of sunshine. His weak point during the boss battle will probably be opening the curtains and letting light into the room, causing him to melt. Scientists will take samples of his DNA and use it to create Nanomachines. Everything comes full circle. Kojima you mad genius, you've done it again.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby Dorian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Henry Spencer wrote: Well yeah, that, and he probably is afraid of sunshine. His weak point during the boss battle will probably be opening the curtains and letting light into the room, causing him to melt. Scientists will take samples of him and use it to create Nanomachines. Everything comes full circle.

I'm sure his sperm will prove to be magical and that it shall be revealed as the substance used by Ocelot to strengthen the illusion of being Liquid Snake, the one he needed so that The Patriots could have been fooled more elegantly.
Last edited by Dorian on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:49 pm

So this is the prequel to MGS5. I thought Snake only had a month or 2 to live at the end of 4?
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Dorian wrote:
Bluecast wrote:
Dorian wrote:
mue 26 wrote:It's interesting that Kojima is at the helm of the game once more

A ten minute movie followed by a 30 sec gameplay. Kojima's back alright.

Because even something you love you need to show fierce cynicism as it's so cool.

It's funny how you're always totally off when trying to speculate upon psychological motivations. I'm bored with you. You're waaaay uncool, but on top of it all, I just don't care about your retarded attempts to censorship others. I write my opinions not for somebody to like them. I write them because I can and want to, so back off.

Any impressions on the new villain?

Some say he's a lot like Gouda Kazundo. Some even see Darth Vader in him. For me, he's just a shameless Red Skull rip-off. That makes a cool villain, though. It's just not an original work, but we're speaking of Kojima here. His entire work is based on riping-off American movies and comics, with some anime stuff added to spice things up.

Hey MR I wish I was a gay asian, retarded means slow. So the text itself can't be retarded. BTW you are not the genius you think you are. Many hateful gay opininated who think they are never wrong ego trippers just like you. Just like there is many fatass opinionated gamers like me. Your unique just like everyone else.

Also MGS on 3DS is a remake.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Dorian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Who Really Cares? wrote: So this is the prequel to MGS5. I thought Snake only had a month or 2 to live at the end of 4?

It's a prequel to a prequel to a prequel, all of which will span for decades, so that when combined, they will lead to the real MGS5, in which you will learn that Solid Snake's DNA was stolen after he died and now Solid Snakes are being produced on a massive scale in a world gone mad after The Patriots had fallen and the global power of the USA perished because of it, ultimately leading to uncontrollable leaks of dangerous technology that turned the world into one big battlefield. It will be a MMO with facebook connectivity.

Bluecast wrote:Also MGS on 3DS is a remake.

No, it's not. Go away, you're nauseating.
Last edited by Dorian on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby south carmain » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Who Really Cares? wrote: So this is the prequel to MGS5. I thought Snake only had a month or 2 to live at the end of 4?

well when he chose not to kill himself I'm sure it's because kojima planned a miracle to happen or whatever so he doesn't die
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Who here likes the remake on 3DS?

BTW Bambi I will PM you to send the games next month.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Henry Spencer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Hey guys, Kojima wants to make even more Metal Gear after this:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... g-the-boss

He wants to make a Metal Gear starring The Boss set during WWII, he wants to spearhead the Metal Gear movie and he wants to play a more active role in the sequel to Metal Gear Rising. Don't forget that he wants to make MGS5 after Ground Zeroes is out. So yeah, I don't think he'll be making anything other than Metal Gear.

Dorian wrote:
Henry Spencer wrote: Well yeah, that, and he probably is afraid of sunshine. His weak point during the boss battle will probably be opening the curtains and letting light into the room, causing him to melt. Scientists will take samples of him and use it to create Nanomachines. Everything comes full circle.

I'm sure his sperm will prove to be magical and that it shall be revealed as the substance used by Ocelot to strengthen the illusion of being Liquid Snake, the one he needed so that The Patriots could have been fooled more elegantly.

Don't forget that Gray Fox will make a cameo appearance and will turn out to be Raiden's real father. And that Sokolov is actually Kio Marv's twin brother. Again, it all comes full circle.

EDIT: Ryudo, stop the flaming. Last warning.
Henry Spencer
Let's go Catherine!
Shenmue III

Postby Who Really Cares? » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:03 pm

So MGS is Eastenders the video game?
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm

I have a PS2 but not sure if I should get MGS3 on it or the remake on 3DS? Yukio kinda has me sold on MGS3.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby Dorian » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:11 pm

MGS is what killed THE Hideo Kojima. The man known today as Hideo Kojima is a person defeated by greed, fame and corporate policies. He knew the series should end and that he should move on after MGS1, but he kept pushing it so far that now he's buried in his own shit. But you know how it is, when you're being photographed all the time, when you have booze, chicks and gourmet food, in situations like that, you tend to forget about creativity, morals, art and other silly things like that.
Last edited by Dorian on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dorian
Banned
Banned

Postby Bluecast » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:14 pm

^ Suda did the same. he promised more Silver files on DS..but they never came and later said we would not get it. Well the asswipe teased us wht a great game in Flower Sun & Rain. He gave us Killer 7. Then No More hereoes arrives. He has a taste of success and every game since is NMH with a different skin
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

Postby south carmain » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:17 pm

I like suda but his most successful game sold 700 000 copies which isn't much for a console game, not that I agree with Dorian but in this case I don't think kojima and suda can be compared in terms of success
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

PreviousNext

Return to General Gaming