Do you believe in UFO?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Do you believe in UFO? (Total votes: 17)

Yes, I saw them
18%
Yes, I believe but didnt saw them
47%
Maybe yes, maybe no
24%
I'm will not believe before I will not seen them
No votes
No, all videos and photos with UFO is fake!
12%

Do you believe in UFO?

Postby Allohamum » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Hello to all!

Do you believe in UFO?
(In UFO I mean extraterrestrials)

I hope for serious answers, it's need for social project

Thank you all.
Allohamum
Fuku-san
Fuku-san

PSN: Bowley
XBL: B 3 N P 1 9 9 4
Steam: Xtinction NL
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: TLOZ MC,TLOZ OoT

Re: Do you believe in UFO?

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeah, I believe there's some form of intelligent life that exists in the universe besides our own. It highly improbable that we would be the only life forms in the billions of stars and galaxies that exist. And of course, <---- I'm one myself. Also, if you plan on writing the paper in english , you should do some grammar checks :-p
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby Who Really Cares? » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Nick Cage is not human so yes.

Who Really Cares? has received 2 thanks from: Axm, Yokosuka Martian
Who Really Cares?
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

XBL: Baihu1983
Favorite title: Shenmue II
Currently playing: TitanFall

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:26 pm

My mate's proper into this shit. Doesn't believe it's aliens or test flight subjects or whatever, he simply believes "it is what it is" and appreciates the beauty and mystery behind them as opposed to feebly attempting to uncover the truth.

Check this site out, they have "top sightings of the month" (some brilliant clips knitted together with awe-inspiring music) on there and YouTube. Apparently they have AV experts look over the videos to confirm their authenticity before posting them, and often name and shame fake clips.

http://www.anonymousfo.com/
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby south carmain » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:06 pm

are you an alien?
if yes, is that why your English is so bad?
does the government have IELT's training courses for aliens?

south carmain has received a thanks from: Yokosuka Martian
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Kenny » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Not gonna rule it out but other than water and ice on different planets, we haven't found anything.

Not gonna believe anything 'till we actually found something.
Kenny
is Gwenpool™
Shenmue III

PSN: JamesTeeZappa
XBL: KennyNOL
Nintendo FC: FUCK THE WII-U
Steam: kenny_nol
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Contest of Champions iOS

Postby Master Kyodai » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Never seen one myself, but some people DID....People i would not personally classify as drunkards or liars.
Master Kyodai
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby AnimeGamer183 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:25 pm

I have seen UFO's and crazy shit in the sky before that I cant explain. When/if our creators return, may the purge be a smooth and peaceful one.
AnimeGamer183
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Postby Yokosuka Martian » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:29 pm

AnimeGamer183 wrote: I have seen UFO's and crazy shit in the sky before that I cant explain. When/if our creators return, may the purge be a smooth and peaceful one.

That sounds like a plot device in Prometheus.
Yokosuka Martian
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

PSN: MarcinTheMartian
XBL: YokosukaMartian
Currently playing: ..Uhh Shenmue

Postby beedle » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 pm

ave it you cant
beedle
"After Burner...Great!"
"After Burner...Great!"

Postby Riku Rose » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:57 pm

The amount of stars and planets make it almost impossible for us to be the only things in this universe.

As for people spotting UFOs I'm not 100% sure on them but I know two people who swear on their life one being my mother that claims to have seen them. Neither of these people are liars and they don't bring it up non stop and try and go to the media about it so I can't see why they would lie. The other person who I know said that he was driving along with his dad at night when bright lights came from the sky until they was level with the car. He says they then blinked and nothing was there but about 10 minutes had passed.

I'm pretty sure there is something out there simply because it makes sense unlike something such as ghosts.
Riku Rose
Shenmue III
Shenmue III

Currently playing: Yakuza 6

Postby MiTT3NZ » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:02 pm

There's no doubting that UFOs exist, it's just what they are that's up in the air. Pretty much anything with a light that moves in the sky and doesn't have the standard red blue and white lights is considered a UFO, and plenty have been spotted. So, really, it's not a case of "do you believe in UFOs" so much as "do you believe that UFOs are aliens from another planet".

Even then, it would be aliens that are inside these air/spacecrafts, they'd just be automated. I mean, what kind of intelligent race would travel to a hostile planet? They'd blatantly do what we do and just send out robots to monitor and survey. Hell, they could be that far away that they're still waiting on one that came in the 1800s to return.
MiTT3NZ
Class A Cunt
Shenmue III

XBL: Mittens2317
Steam: Mittens2317
Currently playing: Football Manager 2012

Postby Sonikku » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:05 pm

MiTT3NZ wrote: There's no doubting that UFOs exist, it's just what they are that's up in the air. Pretty much anything with a light that moves in the sky and doesn't have the standard red blue and white lights is considered a UFO, and plenty have been spotted. So, really, it's not a case of "do you believe in UFOs" so much as "do you believe that UFOs are aliens from another planet".

Yeah, obviously a UFO is not necessarily a space ship from another planet. I think that is what Allohamum was clarifying in the very first post of the thread.

Allohamum wrote:
(In UFO I mean extraterrestrials)

For my part, the math behind the subject makes it seem almost impossible to believe we are the only life in the universe. There are millions of planets in the Milky Way Galaxy alone and the number of galaxies even our Hubble telescope can see off in the distance ranges easily into the hundreds, if not thousands. If Earth can go from being barren to supporting an ecosystem with the dinosaurs, back to being barren and then set itself up to support life a second time around to support us then surely there must be another planet among the billions that has come to support life at least once.

With that said, you probably won't be seeing ET on Earth any time soon. :P We haven't even achieved travel at the speed of light. In ST: TNG they seem to reach a new planet every single week. :lol: The speed necessary to do that given the distances we're talking is so ludicrously faster than the speed of light multiplied so many times over so as to be completely beyond anything we could imagine. And they still haven't explored 10% of the Milky Way by Picard's era. :lol: That isn't to say that we are the most advanced species in the universe, but even for those that have come before us, visiting Earth would require a "non-trivial" amount of time as well as tech.
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:24 pm

I do believe something alien has visited earth multiple times, yes. "UFO sightings", a mate had a vid on his phone from where he got out the back of the car he was in, and the driver and other passenger got out, and they were filming some weirdly lit spinning thing in the sky. I recognised the two other guys there, and even recongised the street they were on, and none have the sort of computer acumen to edit that into a phone vid. Let alone to the level needed for it to look as convincing as it did (actually looked like something big spinning through the clouds), but it looked far far too sci-fi-ish, like how we expect them to look based on films etc....
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:29 pm

south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Currently playing: okami hd

Next

Return to Off Topic