What Nationality Are You?

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: What Nationality Are You?

Postby shengoro86 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:15 pm

[quote="Jeff"] Half Italian, a quarter German, and the next quarter is a mix of various other European nationalities. I found out last year that Jon Bon Jovi share the same great great grandparents. I got Bon Jovi blood in me. :lol:[/quote
I live relly close to sayerville nj. Bon jovi went to high schoool with my uncle and my uncle kicked his ass for bein a douche in school. He showed me footage of it, had it on some old format.]

shengoro86 has received a thanks from: wude
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Postby Jeff » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:42 pm

shengoro86 wrote:
Jeff wrote: Half Italian, a quarter German, and the next quarter is a mix of various other European nationalities. I found out last year that Jon Bon Jovi share the same great great grandparents. I got Bon Jovi blood in me. :lol:[/quote
I live relly close to sayerville nj. Bon jovi went to high schoool with my uncle and my uncle kicked his ass for bein a douche in school. He showed me footage of it, had it on some old format.]

Ha, my dad went to school with a few famous people. Alot of them came out of Baldwin, NY. Dee Snyder (from Twisted Sister) he was in the choir club with him and the Snyder's were friends with my family. My dad and Dee live in the same town out in eastern Long Island. I worked with his brother Mark Snyder on something for the chamber of commerce over a year ago. Nice guy.

Then there was 80's pop singer Taylor Dane. She was a few classes below my dad. He ended up beating up her older brother for selling drugs to people. Taylor Dane keeps trying to add my dad on facebook with her real name which is something Jewish, I forget. He won't lol.

The lady who played Jeff Goldblum's ex on Independence day was in the same class.

And lastly, as I've mentioned this before, Eddie Murphy. He was a known bike thief back then. He was just known as Eddie the bike thief.
Jeff
"Keep Friends"
"Keep Friends"

PSN: jgk1020
XBL: jgkny
Favorite title: Shenmue
Currently playing: Halo Master Chief Col

Postby shengoro86 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 am

Jeff wrote:
shengoro86 wrote:
Jeff wrote: Half Italian, a quarter German, and the next quarter is a mix of various other European nationalities. I found out last year that Jon Bon Jovi share the same great great grandparents. I got Bon Jovi blood in me. :lol:[/quote

Ha, my dad went to school with a few famous people. Alot of them came out of Baldwin, NY. Dee Snyder (from Twisted Sister) he was in the choir club with him and the Snyder's were friends with my family. My dad and Dee live in the same town out in eastern Long Island. I worked with his brother Mark Snyder on something for the chamber of commerce over a year ago. Nice guy.

Then there was 80's pop singer Taylor Dane. She was a few classes below my dad. He ended up beating up her older brother for selling drugs to people. Taylor Dane keeps trying to add my dad on facebook with her real name which is something Jewish, I forget. He won't lol.

The lady who played Jeff Goldblum's ex on Independence day was in the same class.

And lastly, as I've mentioned this before, Eddie Murphy. He was a known bike thief back then. He was just known as Eddie the bike thief.

That's awesome.
The only super famous person I know personally is Eric Schmidt.
I work with him at the Institute for Advanced Study here in Princeton.
He's a trustee here. Awesome dude who loves to bash Google sometimes haha.
shengoro86
Admin - Shenmue500K
Shenmue 500K Staff

PSN: Shengoro86
XBL: Rock Is Sponge
Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: Shenmue III (PC)

Previous

Return to Off Topic