Random Thoughts! v2.0

(Discuss literally anything here including introductions)

Re: Random Thoughts! v2.0

Postby St. Elmo's Fire » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

I'm opposite of Ryudo, don't mind the army colour but dislike the design, but they are worn by big hard men, so what I think about its design flair really does not matter. :roll:
St. Elmo's Fire
None.
Shenmue III

Postby south carmain » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:05 pm

so I felt like playing some jet set radio and find out that somehow my paid copy has been reversed back to trial version somehow, anyone know how to fix this? I know I could just download the activation key again but I'm only allowed 2 downloads and would like to keep it in case if my ps3 breaks or something
south carmain
Comrade of the motherland
"Keep Friends"

Favorite title: Shenmue IIx
Currently playing: okami hd

Postby Yama » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:11 pm

south carmain wrote: so I felt like playing some jet set radio and find out that somehow my paid copy has been reversed back to trial version somehow, anyone know how to fix this? I know I could just download the activation key again but I'm only allowed 2 downloads and would like to keep it in case if my ps3 breaks or something

Is it two downloads? I'm pretty sure that's two accounts, not two downloads. You should be able to download something as much as you'd like as long as you paid for it.

Yama has received a thanks from: OL
Yama
Shenmue Dojo Owner
Shenmue Dojo Owner

PSN: YamaMX
Favorite title: Shenmue

Postby south carmain » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Yama wrote:
south carmain wrote: so I felt like playing some jet set radio and find out that somehow my paid copy has been reversed back to trial version somehow, anyone know how to fix this? I know I could just download the activation key again but I'm only allowed 2 downloads and would like to keep it in case if my ps3 breaks or something

Is it two downloads? I'm pretty sure that's two accounts, not two downloads. You should be able to download something as much as you'd like as long as you paid for it.

I don't think you can transfer stuff from one account to another? I think it used to be 5 downloads then they brought it down to 2 because people were giving their account password to their friends so they could download the games as well
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Bluecast » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Ryudo wrote:
Segata Sanshiro Jr. wrote: I'm designing uniforms for a game, and for some reason I keep coming back to the British Commando Sweaters

Theres just something about these that I really like.

Like the design but hate the color. May sound cliche but would look perfect in black. Also does kinda look to me like part of a Final Fantasy outfit. More on the lines of FFVII or VS XIII

To get an idea I feel if black the design would fit fine in games like this
Last edited by Bluecast on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bluecast has received a thanks from: Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby south carmain » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Yama wrote:

oh I looked it up, yeah it's as many downloads as you want per activated system which you are allowed 2 which was reduced from 5
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby KiBa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:09 pm

KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby south carmain » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:16 pm

saddening, and here I was thinking the new leader might be able to bring some sort of change to the country
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby KiBa » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Without doubt one of the most disgusting and tragic things I've ever read.
KiBa
selfaware
"Keep Friends"

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:43 pm

St. Elmo's Fire wrote: I'm opposite of Ryudo, don't mind the army colour but dislike the design, but they are worn by big hard men, so what I think about its design flair really does not matter. :roll:

People do seem to think that those jumpers come with the mysterious ability that when worn, the wearer will suddenly turn into a violent manic.
Ash
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby south carmain » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Ash wrote:
St. Elmo's Fire wrote: I'm opposite of Ryudo, don't mind the army colour but dislike the design, but they are worn by big hard men, so what I think about its design flair really does not matter. :roll:

People do seem to think that those jumpers come with the mysterious ability that when worn, the wearer will suddenly turn into a violent manic.

so I can't blame my violent behaviour on wearing a sweater any more? damn and I had prepared a whole defence around it #-o
south carmain
"Keep Friends"

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 pm

south carmain wrote:
Ash wrote:

so I can't blame my violent behaviour on wearing a sweater any more? damn and I had prepared a whole defence around it #-o

Ha ha ha. Sorry if my previous comment came across as rude in anyway, it was a dig at work, rather than anyone/anything here.

If the Police/Judge is anything like my work, I can guarantee that blaming it on your jumper is easily the most effective defence; much more effective than the "self-defence" plea.
Ash
Man Mo Acolyte
Man Mo Acolyte

Postby Segata Sanshiro Jr. » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Does that include violent sexual acts? Because if I can't blame the jumper I'll need to return it.
Segata Sanshiro Jr.
Mannytaro
Shenmue III

PSN: Wildfire21
XBL: Wildfire Green
Favorite title: What's Shenmue
Currently playing: Rent A Hero

Postby Bluecast » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:11 pm

I get judged when in a store wearing my gas mask with my katana at my side wearing my bullet proof vest and combat boots. Jerks. I just want milk
Bluecast
Jean Valjean
Banned

PSN: Ryudoadam
XBL: Dogi99
Nintendo FC: Segata
Steam: Ryudo2k9
Currently playing: Some weeb game as always.

Postby Sonikku » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Let's Get Sweaty wrote: Next time the British Army needs to sneak into a candy floss factory, I'm sure they'll give you a call Sonikku.

Why raid a terrorist compound when you could raid a candy factory?
Sonikku
News Poster
News Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic